Diaz and DC u both got the warm textured casual look nailed
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4224
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63347 of 7872210/29/13 at 4:40ampost #63348 of 7872210/29/13 at 4:43amThe weather continues cool here in NYC, and I continue to dress for it.
Suit - BBGF
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Battistoni
Cufflinks - Tyrwhitt
Shoes - Bexley
Hat - Selentino
Topcoat - JAB
Scarf - Frank Stella, NYC
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #63349 of 7872210/29/13 at 5:10amTesting a new SC that arrived yesterday - only need to shorten the sleeves 0.5" or so but that is pretty much it I think. Interesting fabric - 50/50 cashmere and mohair. I have never come a cross that blend before - it seems kind of odd to mix soft cashmere with coarser mohair but the end result is actually pretty nice.
Details: (Click to show)
Edited by Pingson - 10/29/13 at 7:51ampost #63350 of 7872210/29/13 at 5:19ampost #63351 of 7872210/29/13 at 6:22ampost #63352 of 7872210/29/13 at 7:08amThanks again for the thumbs and the advice yesterday.
This will not be to everyone's liking. The jacket is a darker, true blackwatch than it appears here. And I have no idea whats going on with the right leg.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Honestly, the only makers I know in this fit are Hawes for the shirt, Jil Sander for the tie, Kilgour (vintage) for the trou and RM Williams for the shoes.post #63353 of 7872210/29/13 at 7:20am
In Italy the fall knocked on my door .... and I answered him thus:
Dress: Mimmo Pirozzi bespoke double-breasted
Fabric: Vintage Wain Shiell by Antico Drappiere of Milan
Shirt: bespoke D'Avino
tie: vintage bespoke Passaggio Cravatte
pocket-squares: vintage Passaggio Cravatte
Cufflinks: bespoke Solazzi
Shoes: Balmoral Bestetti MTOpost #63354 of 7872210/29/13 at 7:21ampost #63355 of 7872210/29/13 at 7:35ampost #63356 of 7872210/29/13 at 7:54ampost #63357 of 7872210/29/13 at 8:01ampost #63358 of 7872210/29/13 at 8:03ampost #63359 of 7872210/29/13 at 8:04amso much win today, guys. wow.
SVB, love that suit and pingson that SC!!
justin, nice to see a fit pic, my man. but that SC needs works in the shoulders and waist. congrats on the weight loss, but im not sure that SC can adjust to the new you. ymmv.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Introduce yourself. 4 seconds ago
- › theblacktux.com - black tie event?? 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Jeff, and wanted to introduce myself 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 6 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 7 minutes ago
- › BARBOUR BEAUFORT 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...