AAS, now you're just f***ing with us. Surely you don't really think that PoW tie goes well in that fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4215post #63211 of 7872210/26/13 at 3:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63212 of 7872210/26/13 at 3:01pmpost #63213 of 7872210/26/13 at 3:23pmpost #63214 of 7872210/26/13 at 3:58pmpost #63215 of 7872210/26/13 at 4:17pm
CM, that's a nice outfit! I'd like to make a few comments on the pieces, based purely on my personal preference. I'd go for a higher rise, with pleats and cuffs, more flattering. Also, windowpane as an odd coat pattern requires a larger scale or multiple windowpanes and the sleeve length is good as is.post #63216 of 7872210/26/13 at 4:28pmpost #63217 of 7872210/26/13 at 5:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by dirty rob
imagine generations of the worst sorts of convicts: thieves, whores, murderers, fraudsters and rapists... sent away by civilized society to a isolated desert island where they were left to wallow in the sand and breed. it doesn't matter if you believe criminality is inspired by nature or nurture, those "people" have both the poor genetics and the backwater environment to perpetuate a tainted stock. even their so called "brightest and best" like mel Gibson and Russell crowe are nothing more than common street thugs, as evidenced by their violent, crass behavior. very apt user name btw, "villain"
What's especially laughable about dirty rob's post is that Mel Gibson is USA-born with American parents, and Russell Crowe is New Zealand-born with NZ parents.
Furthermore, I happen to know that The Villain is not Australian. Not that it really matters.
Edit: I see that these points have already been made. No matter, they bear repeating.
Edited by Coxsackie - 10/26/13 at 5:19pmpost #63218 of 7872210/26/13 at 5:21pmwhat an interesting day of WAYWRN i missed.
pliny and back umbrella, and others who i forget, very nice.
koy - nice to see you over here.Quote:
mikael was his name.
do not get the hate on conrads jacket or combo. i thought it was very cool. SF white shirt hate groupthink is off on this one. where is doc when you need him?
thanks for all the likes yesterday!!! much appreciated.post #63219 of 7872210/26/13 at 6:09pmQuote:
No, I'm not. Like I got dressed this morning thinking, "This will really grind their gears." I mostly only think of you guys in my dreams. Not when I'm getting dressed. Anyway, I stand by the tie. I think it works.post #63220 of 7872210/26/13 at 6:16pmA picture from last week. URL=http://s144.photobucket.com/user/metropd/media/image_zps86d51eaa.jpg.html][/URL]post #63221 of 7872210/26/13 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Victor Elfo
CM, that's a nice outfit! I'd like to make a few comments on the pieces, based purely on my personal preference. I'd go for a higher rise, with pleats and cuffs, more flattering. Also, windowpane as an odd coat pattern requires a larger scale or multiple windowpanes and the sleeve length is good as is.
Thank you for your comments. I agree about the higher rise and the cuffs, but for some reason I like to have a variety of styles at my disposal. Call it a character flaw. As for me, my biggest criteria for window pane is that it is a bold pattern. If it isn't clearly distinguishable from a distance then I won't have it in a sport coat. Suit, maybe. As for the sleeve length, it's just too much for me. I like to have at most 1/2 inch of shirt cuff showing. This is showing a good full 1 inch, and that's just too much IMO.post #63222 of 7872210/26/13 at 6:41pmleather jackets look good!Quote:Originally Posted by Tibor
A picture from last week. URL=http://s144.photobucket.com/user/metropd/media/image_zps86d51eaa.jpg.html][/URL]post #63223 of 7872210/26/13 at 7:28pmpost #63224 of 7872210/26/13 at 7:35pm
Thought I'd try a Claghornesque pose for today's main photo:
The "pocket square" is actually a silk ascot I picked up at a market in Shanghai. Doesn't show up so well in the above photo, so here it is again. (Yes, the tie knot sucks.)
I love the material (Zegna wool/silk/linen) of this Gi Capri SC but I don't think the drape really suits me. Might flip it and look for something along the same lines but better-fitting. Thoughts?post #63225 of 7872210/26/13 at 7:54pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › ~HD~HTTP////~ Charlotte Hornets vs Miami Heat Live Online 100% FREE... 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)