Hah hell no, the dude and his clothes are like a mix of DP92 and a "douchebro"
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4212post #63166 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63167 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:11ampost #63168 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:12ampost #63169 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:17ampost #63170 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:26ampost #63171 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:38ampost #63172 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:47ampost #63173 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:50ampost #63174 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by the villain
Low class and offensive? You nailed it, bro.
See, when I dress myself, I ask: "Will bitches like this and what percentage chance do I have to get laid by wearing it" which is what all real, red blooded men should think.
Seriously, I'm age appropriate in my choices. Love it or hate it - I didn't assk for your opinion, so politely go fuck yourself.
I may be the only one who actually likes your fit, partially because when I was in my early 20s I wore almost the exact same thing.
However, you did ask for opinions. And your Internet tough guy attitude makes you sound like a twat. So politely go fuck YOURself.post #63175 of 7872410/26/13 at 5:54ampost #63176 of 7872410/26/13 at 6:01ampost #63177 of 7872410/26/13 at 6:02ampost #63178 of 7872410/26/13 at 6:06ampost #63179 of 7872410/26/13 at 6:14ampost #63180 of 7872410/26/13 at 6:23am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1755 Active Users (469 Members and 1286 Guests)
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 2 seconds ago
- › What should be in my undergraduate wardrobe? 40 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 2 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Paolo Scafora Oxfords 2 minutes ago
- › Barena Torceo Neto Jacket - 46 - Sand 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)