or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4212  

post #63166 of 78719
Anybody here remember that wannabe rapper who deactivated his account because of Derek? lurker[1].gif
I feel like I am watching epidsode 2 of that.
post #63167 of 78719

This guy's at least twice as bad as Mario (Marius?)

 

Also, that he's using a proxy IP suggests he's trolling.

post #63168 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post


Hah hell no, the dude and his clothes are like a mix of DP92 and a "douchebro"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!! I just looked at your album of self shots....

 

Little boy, in the words of Ice Cube -  check yourself before you wreck yourself.

post #63169 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradwu View Post

You're gonna love it!! biggrin.gif

Plusone.
post #63170 of 78719

m8 you got 2 options when you post on waywt

 

1. accept the criticism and move on 

2. try to defend yourself against internet strangers 

 

one of them is a waste of time and an uphill battle

post #63171 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by the villain View Post

Low class and offensive? You nailed it, bro. 

See, when I dress myself, I ask: "Will bitches like this and what percentage chance do I have to get laid by wearing it" which is what all real, red blooded men should think.


Seriously, I'm age appropriate in my choices. Love it or hate it - I didn't assk for your opinion, so politely go fuck yourself.

I may be the only one who actually likes your fit, partially because when I was in my early 20s I wore almost the exact same thing.

However, you did ask for opinions. And your Internet tough guy attitude makes you sound like a twat. So politely go fuck YOURself.
post #63172 of 78719
Not sure what your point is?
Just like you I used to look like shit when I first came here, but instead of acting like a stubborn asshole dismissing any and all advice, I listened, learned and improved.
post #63173 of 78719

Just block the dude and post moar fits. Please don't feed the troll.

post #63174 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by the villain View Post
 

 

 

Joel McHale posts in this thread?

 

post #63175 of 78719
lurker[1].gif
post #63176 of 78719
I love the soup.
post #63177 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty rob View Post

im guessing hes aussie by the annoying way he writes. they're a low class, ignorant people. he actually dresses quite well for one of those cavemen

The last thing this thread needs is more bigotry!!!


post #63178 of 78719
Well this thread has certainly been lively.
post #63179 of 78719
This is my first time posting in this thread. I'm just here to enjoy the festivities though...
post #63180 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Well this thread has certainly been lively.

No kidding! Sometimes visiting the forum is like watching NASCAR, even when the race isnt thrilling, the crashes can be entertaining. Or perhaps today is more like the old hockey joke - I went to a fight last night, and WAYWRN broke out.

 

But in all seriousness, The Villain, please go away, you're a dick.


Edit:  Dirty Rob, take your trolling elsewhere too, please. You are a dick, also.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III