I feel like I am watching epidsode 2 of that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4212post #63166 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63167 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:26ampost #63168 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:38ampost #63169 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:47ampost #63170 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:50ampost #63171 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by the villain
Low class and offensive? You nailed it, bro.
See, when I dress myself, I ask: "Will bitches like this and what percentage chance do I have to get laid by wearing it" which is what all real, red blooded men should think.
Seriously, I'm age appropriate in my choices. Love it or hate it - I didn't assk for your opinion, so politely go fuck yourself.
I may be the only one who actually likes your fit, partially because when I was in my early 20s I wore almost the exact same thing.
However, you did ask for opinions. And your Internet tough guy attitude makes you sound like a twat. So politely go fuck YOURself.post #63172 of 7871910/26/13 at 5:54ampost #63173 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:01ampost #63174 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:02ampost #63175 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:06ampost #63176 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:14ampost #63177 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:23ampost #63178 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:32ampost #63179 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:37ampost #63180 of 7871910/26/13 at 6:41am
No kidding! Sometimes visiting the forum is like watching NASCAR, even when the race isnt thrilling, the crashes can be entertaining. Or perhaps today is more like the old hockey joke - I went to a fight last night, and WAYWRN broke out.
But in all seriousness, The Villain, please go away, you're a dick.
Edit: Dirty Rob, take your trolling elsewhere too, please. You are a dick, also.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...