Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4208post #63106 of 7871910/25/13 at 12:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63107 of 7871910/25/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
soon.post #63108 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:01pmpost #63109 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:28pmpost #63110 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:37pmpost #63111 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:42pmpost #63112 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:43pm
Stitches, the only reason you need to wear that square is that it works really well with everything else you have on. EDIT: I especially like the brown shoes with the brown trousers -- something that needs to be done carefully, but when done as well as that? Very nice.
Weirdly enough, I ditched the square for the first time in a while yesterday.
Sugarbutch, though I really like that coat, I'm afraid I agree with pb. I'm curious about the shoes, too -- they seem really interesting.post #63113 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:46pmpost #63114 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:48pmpost #63115 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:53pmpost #63116 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:58pmpost #63117 of 7871910/25/13 at 1:59pmpost #63118 of 7871910/25/13 at 2:05pmpost #63119 of 7871910/25/13 at 2:10pmpost #63120 of 7871910/25/13 at 2:12pm
Thanks. I've seen Gravati (is there a plural for that?) with the interesting stitching patterns before (I associate that seam parallel to the opening with split-toes, for some reason) but only in calf. They make a lot more sense in tan suede -- kind of a sly twist on a country shoe.
Crat, I love the birdseye.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.