Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4203
Styleforum Top Picks
Welcome! My thoughts:
- Shirt looks nice.
- Tie is a bit shiny for my taste and the scale of the pattern is too close to the jacket.
- Square too matchy-matchy (at least from the pic) with the tie and has exploded from your pocket (it happens).
- That a SC or a suit? Pattern says SC, but color says suit.
Thank you for your feedback.
The colors are a little bit off, the two purples are differrent and the tie doesn't "pop" that much, but you're right, the pattern-matchiung isn't the best
It's a suit (French company called Bennavita) with a quite interesting PoW.
Went with some light colors today. Full body and details. (Click to show)Introducing the Black...Watch...Killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No one could be iller. (Click to show)
The vest. She no work.
Yes. Yes I am. :p Man I KNEW that would happen! I should have said "poodles", but then I guess we're still on lunch...
I don't know whether it's fortunate or unfortunate that one I really wanted was sold out. But...I have also succumbed to the madness. I think it should be called "Con-Rage".
Anyway, today is an unusually formal Friday, but at least it is Friday and that is what counts after all. Cheers guys, have a nice weekend......
Details: (Click to show)
I think I dislike almost everything stylistically about this, especially the jacket (notwithstanding that it fits wonderfully well), but I absolutely love that something different like this has been posted in the thread. We need more really high quality variety like this. Rock on.
That really made me laugh!
I'm sorry you hate everything in there. Fortunately we all have different tastes sometimes and I do appreciate the fact that you like the variety.
I'm back in a suit today but I have a feeling you'll hate it as well, it's very anti-conformist
I didn't like the jacket. But I do like this suit, even though it's equally insane. The lapels are awesome, And I second HF's comment - he's another one whose stuff I either love or hate, but always respect for having some balls.
Heavy tie aside, and maybe it's the pockets making me think of safaris, the colour, the shirt or all of them, but I can't help thinking you should be somewhere more summery and bright than Luxembourg in this. Anyway, it's brilliant, well done!
Suit - BB
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Charvet
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - DVVS, NYC
Braces - New & Lingwood
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart house brand
Topcoat - JAB
Scarf - HF
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › When you cant button your shirts all the way. 9 minutes ago
- › Where should I get my tuxedo? 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 20 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit in LA or SF for < 1K: impossible? 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw