- French cuff = very formal
- Jeans = very informal
Combining the two makes for an incoherent outfit imo.
Wise words. I look at their WAYWRN and try to learn. But I certainly do not feel like $hit...that was just a joke. Man, I can't even joke around here anymore.
How Rudals should step up his game:
* stop buying ties at department stores - Just one more
* branch into striped shirts - Working on it
* dip a toe into non-white pocket squares - You got it
* figure out how to take excellent WAYWRN pictures (invest in tripod or wife) - Too soon for a wife. For my last picture, I used a paper cup to hold my phone/camera.
You forgot one thing. I need to just post WAYWRN and just...keep hush.