or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4193  

post #62881 of 78723

Trying the SF-frowned upon grey odd jacket:

 

 

Details... (Click to show)
 

 

 

 

BB

BBBF

J. Press

Polo

Bill's

Florsheim

 
post #62882 of 78723
Dear All,

Here is my second look:


post #62883 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

Trying the SF-frowned upon grey odd jacket:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Details... (Click to show)
 









BB
BBBF
J. Press
Polo
Bill's
Florsheim

 

All of your posts are wonderful. Today is one of your best. That PS pushes the ensemble to the top. Nicely done.
post #62884 of 78723
cotton dockers, very nice.

as an aside, i dont think there is any SF groupthink issue with a grey PoW like that. the SC that some take issue with would be a solid gray.
post #62885 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddock View Post


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


You shibumi guys have good pocket squares.


Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
take two on "bad-picture-day" - but you get the idea:

You do simple outfits with a pop of color well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Does this shirt work with this jacket? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I am also in the camp that a solid shirt would be more pleasing to the eye.

Yo, pink vaj today.
post #62886 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

as an aside, i dont think there is any SF groupthink issue with a grey PoW like that. the SC that some take issue with would be a solid gray.

+1

 

In addition, the color of your jacket looks more like a brownish-grey.

post #62887 of 78723
1013002
post #62888 of 78723
Shoes?
post #62889 of 78723
I believe you put them on your feet to protect against cuts, etc.
post #62890 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Shoes?

Pretty sure for what the two items in this picture cost the rest of us could put together a couple of full fits. Accordingly, I'll allow it.
post #62891 of 78723


post #62892 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I believe you put them on your feet to protect against cuts, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Pretty sure for what the two items in this picture cost the rest of us could put together a couple of full fits. Accordingly, I'll allow it.

This is a question as to the maker. The website says that they are bespoke, and if I remember correctly Cravate has worked with Anthony Delos before.
post #62893 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

cotton dockers, very nice.

as an aside, i dont think there is any SF groupthink issue with a grey PoW like that. the SC that some take issue with would be a solid gray.

 

I think a grey POW odd jacket needs more contrast in the checks, but that might be just me.

 

BTW, I wonder who makes Shibumi's madder squares, cause Cappelli sells exactly the same ones, I have a couple.

post #62894 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I believe you put them on your feet to protect against cuts, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Pretty sure for what the two items in this picture cost the rest of us could put together a couple of full fits. Accordingly, I'll allow it.

This is a question as to the maker. The website says that they are bespoke, and if I remember correctly Cravate has worked with Anthony Delos before.

These are from Ugolini (who is known for being pretty affordable) smile.gif
Only travelling should be calculated, even if you "actually can do other things as well".
post #62895 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

I think a grey POW odd jacket needs more contrast in the checks, but that might be just me.

BTW, I wonder who makes Shibumi's madder squares, cause Cappelli sells exactly the same ones, I have a couple.

The problem for me is scale, really--thats a fairly small scale check that would be better suited to a suit.

Good combination with the pants, shirt, and tie though. I don't have a problem with grey SCs, and want a black/white Harris tweed myself, they are just harder to pair.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III