or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4185  

post #62761 of 78722
That is a distractingly large knot.
post #62762 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

 

Jacket looks and fits great.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
 

Hi Guise,

 

everything lite-weight today

 

Beautiful tie. Really adds a great texture to the fit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 

The shirt collar looks very nice in close up, but a bit flattened in the fuller shot. Not sure why. Is it slightly too big for your neck perhaps, and so falling down a bit?

 

I think you are right here, it is a bit big IRL.

 

I also really like your jacket. Do you find that it is close to as versatile as the standard navy?

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

Odd choice for the trou, I know, but I was feeling funky. And that this is how I do funky....is sad.

 

Very nice and I certainly appreciate your attempt at funkiness. Love that jacket, but is the breast pocket pattern matching off, or is that just your stance?

post #62763 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

 

Very nice and I certainly appreciate your attempt at funkiness. Love that jacket, but is the breast pocket pattern matching off, or is that just your stance?

:uhoh:

Didn't give them enough fabric. CMT learning curve.

post #62764 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post

Use manual focus. Make a best-guess setting. Then take the first three or four photos with the same pose, but inching forward a little each time.

facepalm.gif The notion of manual focus didn't even occur to me until I read this post.
post #62765 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wedding fit (not my wedding, friend of mrs. stitch).

 


 

 

Lovely clean look there, Stitchy...if only it had a..oh..there we go.  Perfect. :)

 

I hope you and Mrs Stitch's friend will be very happy together.

post #62766 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

That is a distractingly large knot.

 

that'swhatshesaidBOOM!

post #62767 of 78722

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by VictorSFreturn - 10/22/13 at 3:44pm
post #62768 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

That is a distractingly large knot.

 

Thanks for the feedback, the tie material is thick cashmere so I will try an alternate method of tying

post #62769 of 78722
Go 4-in-hand for Cashmere ties. Though the knot is smaller, there are fewer crossings which will put less stress on the portion of the material that goes into the knot.
post #62770 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Go 4-in-hand for Cashmere ties. Though the knot is smaller, there are fewer crossings which will put less stress on the portion of the material that goes into the knot.


Appreciate the info thanks :fistbump:

post #62771 of 78722
IMG_3585.jpgIMG_3583.jpgIMG_3582.jpg

Attolini
Brooks
Talbott
Peal
post #62772 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Lovely clean look there, Stitchy...if only it had a..oh..there we go.  Perfect. smile.gif
I hope you and Mrs Stitch's friend will be very happy together.

thanks! lol, that actually looks pretty nice. i think if i am to wear a PS, it would mostly likely be a simple white PS, when i wear a suit and white shirt. if i remember, that is.

laugh.gif

--

victor, that tie is excellent.
post #62773 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Your tie. Give it to me now.
post #62774 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thanks! lol, that actually looks pretty nice. i think if i am to wear a PS, it would mostly likely be a simple white PS, when i wear a suit and white shirt. if i remember, that is.

laugh.gif

--

victor, that tie is excellent.

 

Wear the white PS with a blue or micro-stripe shirt.  With a white shirt, wear something that contrasts with your tie. And you're welcome :)

post #62775 of 78722

Nice wedding fit, Stitches. Shoes aren't necessarily my taste, but it all looks great.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

victor, that tie is excellent.

 

+1. Details?

 

Today:

 

 

Details (Click to show)

 

 

 

Brooks Brothers

Brooks Brothers

SAB

Vintage

Vintage

Falke

Allen Edmonds

 

I feel the scale of the patterns on the tie/jacket/square are different, but might be too close - thoughts?

 

General love/hate also welcomed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III