Never, have I seen socks like this! Amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4182
Styleforum Top Picks
^ That's a lovely coat and a good length on you (sleeves and body). Like almost all of your fits I suspect I'd like it a lot more as a whole if I scrolled down to see a nice pair of brown derbies (bluchers) instead of the loafers. I was going to say wool trousers would be better but noticed on close up they are cords, so they get a pass. The shirt won't get a lot of love, but the cardi is great.
Thanks. I like the sleeves on the jacket, but prefer a slightly shorter jacket. I do like a good long or short wing brogue derby. I'm not a fan of the plan ones. I've been looking in to getting a pair. Probably no time soon. I got the cardigan from Frank and Oak in exchange for doing a review. I think it is quite nice for the price. Better than J. Crew, but on par with Club Monaco. I'm not looking for love on SF. I'm happily married.
Thanks. They're PRL from eBay. It's one of my favorite patterns.
We have discussed this earlier, and I know you don't ask me this time. But I dare to answer this.
For me it is a mix of formality. Jeans are causual and all fine, and french cuff are formal and all fine - but not together.
It's the same with jeans and a coat, it's a mix of formality (and a outworn cliche). Jeans are perfect with sweater, or a leisure jacket, but not together with a SC, since they belong to different levels of outfit and give a contraditory expression. To me it's like sneakers with a suit.
Besides that everyone can wear whatever he wants, imo.
Use manual focus. Make a best-guess setting. Then take the first three or four photos with the same pose, but inching forward a little each time.
Now check to see which position gave the best focus (e.g. for fine detail on tie and PS) and stand in that spot for all subsequent poses.
Another trick is to use narrow apertures (say f11 and higher) to give more depth of field. But you will need more light for this. Or you can up the ISO. Or decrease the shutter speed. Or get a better fucking camera.
p.s. with all this apparent expertise, I still take shite photos. Go figure.
Going back to work after a short weekend always sucks, but I need to prepare for an intense two-week teaching period that starts on Wednesday. Looking forward to the break from daily routines that teaching gives.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Details and such: (Click to show)
Me like those pants, Pingson. Deets?
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Forum feels clogged 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw