Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4181post #62701 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62702 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Might get me little love here this shirt, but I do.
Blue on blue and a dash yellow.
Love the suit, Roy. Makes you taller and slimmer somehow.
Cotton Dockers, what is your watch? It looks nice.post #62703 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:21pmpost #62704 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #62705 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:40pmpost #62706 of 7872110/21/13 at 2:06pmpost #62707 of 7872110/21/13 at 2:11pm
Thanks for the thumbs, guys. Starting to get back on track after last week debacles.
Yeah, it was new (to me), thought I'd give it a shot, could be a fail. Wanted to stay away from more blue or resorting to white/cream.Quote:
Thanks. Watch is a Hamilton Khaki, a gift from the Wifey a few years back. My only watch, and I love it.post #62708 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:05pmpost #62709 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #62710 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:14pmpost #62711 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:16pm^ That's a lovely coat and a good length on you (sleeves and body). Like almost all of your fits I suspect I'd like it a lot more as a whole if I scrolled down to see a nice pair of brown derbies (bluchers) instead of the loafers. I was going to say wool trousers would be better but noticed on close up they are cords, so they get a pass. The shirt won't get a lot of love, but the cardi is great.post #62712 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:16pmpost #62713 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:19pmpost #62714 of 7872110/21/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd like to thank everyone for letting this jacket end at no bids last night.
Vintage Louis Boston SC
Mattabisch by Kiton
Peter Millar 7F
Vintage anon PS
J. Lawrence trou
Wasn't my size! Looks great!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...