Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4181post #62701 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62702 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:09pmpost #62703 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Might get me little love here this shirt, but I do.
Blue on blue and a dash yellow.
Love the suit, Roy. Makes you taller and slimmer somehow.
Cotton Dockers, what is your watch? It looks nice.post #62704 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:21pmpost #62705 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #62706 of 7872210/21/13 at 1:40pmpost #62707 of 7872210/21/13 at 2:06pmpost #62708 of 7872210/21/13 at 2:11pm
Thanks for the thumbs, guys. Starting to get back on track after last week debacles.
Yeah, it was new (to me), thought I'd give it a shot, could be a fail. Wanted to stay away from more blue or resorting to white/cream.Quote:
Thanks. Watch is a Hamilton Khaki, a gift from the Wifey a few years back. My only watch, and I love it.post #62709 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:05pmpost #62710 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #62711 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:14pmpost #62712 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:16pm^ That's a lovely coat and a good length on you (sleeves and body). Like almost all of your fits I suspect I'd like it a lot more as a whole if I scrolled down to see a nice pair of brown derbies (bluchers) instead of the loafers. I was going to say wool trousers would be better but noticed on close up they are cords, so they get a pass. The shirt won't get a lot of love, but the cardi is great.post #62713 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:16pmpost #62714 of 7872210/21/13 at 3:19pmpost #62715 of 7872210/21/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd like to thank everyone for letting this jacket end at no bids last night.
Vintage Louis Boston SC
Mattabisch by Kiton
Peter Millar 7F
Vintage anon PS
J. Lawrence trou
Wasn't my size! Looks great!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 40 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 48 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...