Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4181post #62701 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62702 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Might get me little love here this shirt, but I do.
Blue on blue and a dash yellow.
Love the suit, Roy. Makes you taller and slimmer somehow.
Cotton Dockers, what is your watch? It looks nice.post #62703 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:21pmpost #62704 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #62705 of 7872110/21/13 at 1:40pmpost #62706 of 7872110/21/13 at 2:06pmpost #62707 of 7872110/21/13 at 2:11pm
Thanks for the thumbs, guys. Starting to get back on track after last week debacles.
Yeah, it was new (to me), thought I'd give it a shot, could be a fail. Wanted to stay away from more blue or resorting to white/cream.Quote:
Thanks. Watch is a Hamilton Khaki, a gift from the Wifey a few years back. My only watch, and I love it.post #62708 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:05pmpost #62709 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #62710 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:14pmpost #62711 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:16pm^ That's a lovely coat and a good length on you (sleeves and body). Like almost all of your fits I suspect I'd like it a lot more as a whole if I scrolled down to see a nice pair of brown derbies (bluchers) instead of the loafers. I was going to say wool trousers would be better but noticed on close up they are cords, so they get a pass. The shirt won't get a lot of love, but the cardi is great.post #62712 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:16pmpost #62713 of 7872110/21/13 at 3:19pmpost #62714 of 7872110/21/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd like to thank everyone for letting this jacket end at no bids last night.
Vintage Louis Boston SC
Mattabisch by Kiton
Peter Millar 7F
Vintage anon PS
J. Lawrence trou
Wasn't my size! Looks great!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 58 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...