Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4177post #62641 of 7872310/20/13 at 9:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62642 of 7872310/20/13 at 9:44pmpost #62643 of 7872310/20/13 at 9:45pmpost #62644 of 7872310/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #62645 of 7872310/20/13 at 10:07pmQuote:
My rule remains: Come up with a joke on my name that I've not heard before, and I will buy you a beer.
Fair warning, it was approximately three years between my last two beers.post #62646 of 7872310/20/13 at 10:12pmpost #62647 of 7872310/20/13 at 10:57pmpost #62648 of 7872310/20/13 at 11:17pmpost #62649 of 7872310/20/13 at 11:48pm
Looking good, Henry C. And so is my new tie - thanks! I can recommend this affiliate heartily - helpful and straightforward guy to deal with, and this is a really hefty and satisfying folded tie for not a lot of dough. Very pleased.
Edited by mimo - 10/21/13 at 3:58ampost #62650 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:08amGoing back to work after a short weekend always sucks, but I need to prepare for an intense two-week teaching period that starts on Wednesday. Looking forward to the break from daily routines that teaching gives....
Details and such: (Click to show)post #62651 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:08ampost #62652 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by hoodog
Beautiful autumn day today here in Sweden. Cheers! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Couldn't agree more on the weather
Nice looking blazer, but the formality of a DB just begs for a tie, IMHO.post #62653 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:19ampost #62654 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:29amToday's attire for me is "smart casual" - for most of the rest of the country, it's "dressed up", I am sure.
Sports jacket, shirt, tie, and trousers - BB
PS - no name brand
Boots - Cheaney
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #62655 of 7872310/21/13 at 4:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Certified Pain
I had to blow out the photo a bit so you can see the detail on the suit.
Indochino Grey Houndstooth 3 Piece Suit
Bourbon Allen Edmonds Strand captoes
Bourbon Allen Edmonds Mantisse belt
Banana Republic Shirt and Tie
I'm going to have the jacket shortened next week.
I like the suit. But never a fan of a button-down collar with a formal suit, especially a three-piece.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1926 Active Users (466 Members and 1460 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa GMTO Sport Coat: Operation Giacca, Oct 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...