One does not preclude the other .....
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4174post #62596 of 7872410/20/13 at 9:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62597 of 7872410/20/13 at 9:35ampost #62598 of 7872410/20/13 at 9:45am
Indeed you are right. Often the former is the cause for the latter.
Either way, I do not own a tux, so, sadly, I do not don one.
Lol, no I dont think so.post #62599 of 7872410/20/13 at 10:42ampost #62600 of 7872410/20/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
Black tie has never really caught on in Scandinavian countries, at least in formal situations. I'm sure you can find cocktail parties where black tie is worm, but for all the formal events it is always white tie. Universities are of course notorious for keeping traditions so it may be more common here than in the rest of society. I have even been wearing white tie to public thesis defences in Finland when I have been acting as an invited thesis examiner.post #62601 of 7872410/20/13 at 1:25pmpost #62602 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:11pmpost #62603 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:19pmpost #62604 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:25pmpost #62605 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by the villain
Boss suits fit me better than any other OTR I've ever tried. I own three and they've served me well. The build quality is perfect for my needs. Are you guys doing James Bond sh*t in your fully canvassed jackets?
Anyway... There must be someone who likes my outfit as I was showered with compliments last night.
I think it's time to quote the great Sheepy.post #62606 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:50pmpost #62607 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:53pmpost #62608 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:55pmpost #62609 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:56pmpost #62610 of 7872410/20/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
Now it's Sunday.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1089 Active Users (222 Members and 867 Guests)
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 7 minutes ago
- › Brand t shirt Tommy for man 8 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 14 minutes ago
- › Shoulder expression 17 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 21 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 21 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)