or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4172

post #62566 of 76337
I wonder how many people would tell me to unbutton my bottom button if I had a jacket with a paddock cut.
post #62567 of 76337
[quote name="the villain" url="/t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/62550#post_6671261"
Anyway... There must be someone who likes my outfit as I was showered with compliments last night.[/quote]


Helen Keller was just being kind to you.
post #62568 of 76337

Supplementary lesson from Professor Claghorn: nobody is beyond criticism. :lol:

post #62569 of 76337

This suit is in need of a good pressing.

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

post #62570 of 76337

That is a beautiful suit, Mf.

post #62571 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by J011yroger View Post

Would it be asking too much for a closeup of the loafers? They look really cool.

J

Sure

post #62572 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

This suit is in need of a good pressing.    round of applause

 

 

What an absolute peach.

 

(but I dont like your shirt collar and the blue in the boots is too bright for this giving a bit of a blue-clash - I would rather see it pop against charcoal or light grey)

post #62573 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Al View Post
 

That is a beautiful suit, Mf.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

 

What an absolute peach.

 

(but I dont like your shirt collar and the blue in the boots is too bright for this giving a bit of a blue-clash - I would rather see it pop against charcoal or light grey)

Thanks guys! You're right about the boots with this suit, it clashes a bit and it's almost too much, but somehow I appreciate the louche effect. Next time I'll wear them them with a very understated outfit. 

post #62574 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

This suit is in need of a good pressing.

 

AppleMark

 

 

This is incredible. I love it all.

post #62575 of 76337

Thank you, Monkeyface, for getting things back on track.

post #62576 of 76337

Sports coat from D'avenza

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 
post #62577 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezentius View Post


Save it for a wedding.

Nope. A wedding would tend to require a shepherd's check, glen plaid, or houndstooth. That tie is objectively bad.
post #62578 of 76337

Bump


Edited by arnathor - 10/20/13 at 7:19am
post #62579 of 76337
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

 

Does this look vintage to you folks?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of these has your answer. The other two have snark.

 

Door Number 1 (Click to show)
Does this look like the ask a quick question thread?
Door Number 2 (Click to show)
Is that what you are wearing right now?
Door Number 3 (Click to show)
It looks very dated, both with the button placement and the shoulders. It also looks like an orphaned suit jacket due to the pin stripes and being charcoal gray. I really wouldn't spend any money on it if I were you.
post #62580 of 76337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

One of these has your answer. The other two have snark.

 

Door Number 1 (Click to show)
Does this look like the ask a quick question thread?
Door Number 2 (Click to show)
Is that what you are wearing right now?
Door Number 3 (Click to show)
It looks very dated, both with the button placement and the shoulders. It also looks like an orphaned suit jacket due to the pin stripes and being charcoal gray. I really wouldn't spend any money on it if I were you.

Thanks, That is all for me! 
I'd buy you a sandwich if I could Claghorn! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III