or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4169  

post #62521 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFu View Post
 

Personally, I think this is outstanding, including the tie choice.

Thanks.  I almost wore a dark brown tie, but couldn't resist wearing a corduroy vets and tie.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


I don't think it's bad at all either. Thank God it wasn't cold enough for that hat.

Thanks.  You hear that guys.  I'm not bad at all.    

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFu View Post
 

Yeah, that hat would have been a disaster. A simple dark grey fedora would have worked, IMHO. 

 

This is the only grownup hat I own.  I've been looking around though.  I'm trying to get into the hat game.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Don't encourage him. smile.gif

Yeah, cuz then I get all like this.  :bounce2:

post #62522 of 78723

The second time I am trying out this jacket in this thread. Feedback - positive or negative - is welcome as always.

 

Pants are navy needlecords, tie is dark grey wool.

 

More pictures! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #62523 of 78723
post #62524 of 78723
It's that time of the year again....



Close up: (Click to show)
post #62525 of 78723
What do you mean, "that time of the year?" We figured that is the way you dress for dinner every night, except on Casual Friday, where you merely wear a dinner jacket.
post #62526 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

What do you mean, "that time of the year?" We figured that is the way you dress for dinner every night, except on Casual Friday, where you merely wear a dinner jacket.

Me thinks you have me confused with Lord Grantham....
post #62527 of 78723
No...even he has given up White Tie except on the most special occasions.
post #62528 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

No...even he has given up White Tie except on the most special occasions.

Sad, isn't it?
post #62529 of 78723
It's those kind of attitudes that put a lot of valets out of work!
post #62530 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by the villain View Post

Outfit for tonight
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Comments welcome.

To pile on, do you really want feedback? My guess is that following feedback here will likely require you to give away or sell everything in that picture.

You might be able to keep the suit. Goldish ties with jaquardy patterns don't get much love here. The shoes look like a womens'-wear interpretation of mens shoes.
post #62531 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_umbrella View Post


To pile on, do you really want feedback? My guess is that following feedback here will likely require you to give away or sell everything in that picture.

You might be able to keep the suit. Goldish ties with jaquardy patterns don't get much love here. The shoes look like a womens'-wear interpretation of mens shoes.


Save it for a wedding.

post #62532 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love waistcoats with lapels. This fits perfectly with the patch pockets. May I ask who makes this suit?

post #62533 of 78723

It may be a moot point for practical reasons (and I hope I'm not out of line for saying so), but it looks like your tailcoat could fit better. The sleeves could be narrower, and the chest seems just a little loose fitting for the formality of that type of coat. Very handsome all the same though. What's the occasion? Nice to see some white-tie in the thread. As an orchestral musician, full evening dress is my CBD :bigstar:

 

Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

It's that time of the year again....
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #62534 of 78723

zeBanker

 

It local bespoke (Moscow) 

Fabrics - H&S

post #62535 of 78723

Taught Physics today.  The cardigan is black watch too.  

 


 

Full body and details. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III