Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4162post #62416 of 7872310/17/13 at 8:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62417 of 7872310/17/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Fit and pattern mostly, a little too busy. I don't really like any shirt I wear with a sport coat to have more than two colors, including white.
4-5 inches? Yipes. I'm beginning to think this may be a bigger problem with more of my jackets than I thought. Appreciate the note, aravenel.
the jacket is definitely short but only like 3 inches too short
the good thing is you have an insane amount of clothing and live in la so you will be fine with purging this one itempost #62418 of 7872310/17/13 at 9:08pmpost #62419 of 7872310/17/13 at 9:10pmpost #62420 of 7872310/17/13 at 10:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
What I want my pants to look like. Betelgeusesque.
Holy shit. I thought that was vox for sure.
The tie/SC combo told me otherwise though..
Kidding. Holy fantastic fit, man. Probably late to the commenting on it. But props on all the fit.post #62421 of 7872310/17/13 at 10:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Feeling under the weather at the moment. It kinda goes along with being a teacher. I'm thinking of using these pants as a model for a mtm pair. They were tapered by a tailor so the drape is off a bit, but I think the fit is spot on save a little tightness at the hips.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Details and Full Body. (Click to show)
You said Drape... Victor Elfo is coming after you.post #62422 of 7872310/17/13 at 11:56pmpost #62423 of 7872310/18/13 at 12:10ampost #62424 of 7872310/18/13 at 12:19ampost #62425 of 7872310/18/13 at 1:05am
Not enough contrast between the brown in the pants and the brown of your jacket (I realize that this is answering a question that you didn't ask). I'm technically wearing brown on brown today as well. I say technically because while Howard Yount lists them as brown, they are really closer to gray.post #62426 of 7872310/18/13 at 1:17amQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Feeling under the weather at the moment. It kinda goes along with being a teacher. I'm thinking of using these pants as a model for a mtm pair. They were tapered by a tailor so the drape is off a bit, but I think the fit is spot on save a little tightness at the hips.
Details and Full Body. (Click to show)
Beautiful shirt. I really like the contrast of the neck. But I would have done the wrist counter ... and also the beautiful tie. Truly unique.post #62427 of 7872310/18/13 at 4:41am
Hi guise, SB, Betelgeuse, Henry C, Pings great fits. Victor, I'm a little bit scared after those pics- partly the knife, partly your expression, and a touch of 'has Urban Comp gotta sinister Russian alter-ego?'
Macclesfield 6-fold - Vanda
Broadcloth BD BB
SC - BB
Silk square - Rubinacci
Edited by Pliny - 10/18/13 at 4:51ampost #62428 of 7872310/18/13 at 5:06ampost #62429 of 7872310/18/13 at 5:33am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 46 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...