Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4161post #62401 of 7872110/17/13 at 4:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62402 of 7872110/17/13 at 4:25pmpost #62403 of 7872110/17/13 at 4:27pmQuote:Quote:
What measurement do you have in your leg opening? This are 8.75"post #62404 of 7872110/17/13 at 4:39pmQuote:
no effing joke.
worth noting though, that general leg shape and how your legs and knees are positioned at the time of the pic makes a great deal of difference regarding how trousers will look in a pic. some are more genetically fortunate than others in this regard.
also, when outside, a small gust of wind (inside or outside the trousers AYO!) can billow/misshape the pants if the wind blows at the time the pic is snapped.
HC - love it.post #62405 of 7872110/17/13 at 5:03pmpost #62406 of 7872110/17/13 at 5:18pmQuote:
thx! someone once suggest that that Hober grenadine become official Styfo neckwearpost #62407 of 7872110/17/13 at 5:28pmpost #62408 of 7872110/17/13 at 5:39pmpost #62409 of 7872110/17/13 at 6:13pm
Fit and pattern mostly, a little too busy. I don't really like any shirt I wear with a sport coat to have more than two colors, including white.Quote:
4-5 inches? Yipes. I'm beginning to think this may be a bigger problem with more of my jackets than I thought. Appreciate the note, aravenel.post #62410 of 7872110/17/13 at 6:17pmpost #62411 of 7872110/17/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
To be fair, I don't know how tall you are, so it may be more like 3 inches. Regardless it is unfortunately beyond alterations.post #62412 of 7872110/17/13 at 6:31pmpost #62413 of 7872110/17/13 at 7:49pmpost #62414 of 7872110/17/13 at 8:58pmpost #62415 of 7872110/17/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Fit and pattern mostly, a little too busy. I don't really like any shirt I wear with a sport coat to have more than two colors, including white.
4-5 inches? Yipes. I'm beginning to think this may be a bigger problem with more of my jackets than I thought. Appreciate the note, aravenel.
the jacket is definitely short but only like 3 inches too short
the good thing is you have an insane amount of clothing and live in la so you will be fine with purging this one item
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 39 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 45 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › who are your favorite celebrities? 1 minute ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Opinion on this purchase 3 minutes ago
- › AN AUSTRALIAN ICON! Akubra Slouch Hat. Size 59. FREE SHIPPING &... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...