There are worse people in the world to be mistaken for.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4161post #62401 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62402 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:27pmQuote:Quote:
What measurement do you have in your leg opening? This are 8.75"post #62403 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:39pmQuote:
no effing joke.
worth noting though, that general leg shape and how your legs and knees are positioned at the time of the pic makes a great deal of difference regarding how trousers will look in a pic. some are more genetically fortunate than others in this regard.
also, when outside, a small gust of wind (inside or outside the trousers AYO!) can billow/misshape the pants if the wind blows at the time the pic is snapped.
HC - love it.post #62404 of 7871910/17/13 at 5:03pmpost #62405 of 7871910/17/13 at 5:18pmQuote:
thx! someone once suggest that that Hober grenadine become official Styfo neckwearpost #62406 of 7871910/17/13 at 5:28pmpost #62407 of 7871910/17/13 at 5:39pmpost #62408 of 7871910/17/13 at 6:13pm
Fit and pattern mostly, a little too busy. I don't really like any shirt I wear with a sport coat to have more than two colors, including white.Quote:
4-5 inches? Yipes. I'm beginning to think this may be a bigger problem with more of my jackets than I thought. Appreciate the note, aravenel.post #62409 of 7871910/17/13 at 6:17pmpost #62410 of 7871910/17/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
To be fair, I don't know how tall you are, so it may be more like 3 inches. Regardless it is unfortunately beyond alterations.post #62411 of 7871910/17/13 at 6:31pmpost #62412 of 7871910/17/13 at 7:49pmpost #62413 of 7871910/17/13 at 8:58pmpost #62414 of 7871910/17/13 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Fit and pattern mostly, a little too busy. I don't really like any shirt I wear with a sport coat to have more than two colors, including white.
4-5 inches? Yipes. I'm beginning to think this may be a bigger problem with more of my jackets than I thought. Appreciate the note, aravenel.
the jacket is definitely short but only like 3 inches too short
the good thing is you have an insane amount of clothing and live in la so you will be fine with purging this one itempost #62415 of 7871910/17/13 at 9:08pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 4 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Styleforum Meet-up - Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...