Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4160post #62386 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62387 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:28pmpost #62388 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:29pmpost #62389 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:35pmpost #62390 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:37pmpost #62391 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:43pmpost #62392 of 7871910/17/13 at 2:54pm
Feeling under the weather at the moment. It kinda goes along with being a teacher. I'm thinking of using these pants as a model for a mtm pair. They were tapered by a tailor so the drape is off a bit, but I think the fit is spot on save a little tightness at the hips.
Details and Full Body. (Click to show)
post #62393 of 7871910/17/13 at 3:10pmpost #62394 of 7871910/17/13 at 3:20pmpost #62395 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:00pmpost #62396 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:10pm
HC - beautiful tie, whole fit looks great.
AAS - Maybe not surprisingly I'm not a fan of the shirt, but the rest is spot on. Love the patch pockets.
It's possible the cords and lack of tie mean this should go in the MC Casual WAYW thread instead. If so, sorry, thread Gods.
Decided after a day of wear that I do not like this shirt:post #62397 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:13pmpost #62398 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:17pmCottonDockers: Please take this in the constructive tone in which it is intended, but that jacket is a good 4-5 inches too short. Unfortunately beyond saving.
Agree re: shirt FWIW.
Like the cords and the shoes though.post #62399 of 7871910/17/13 at 4:22pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?