Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4149post #62221 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62222 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:37pmpost #62223 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:41pmpost #62224 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:45pmpost #62225 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:47pmpost #62226 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:50pmQuote:
Great to see Victor back: if there's anyone who puts a lot of effort into entertaining this thread, he's it! Agreed about the blue on blue, and of course gold buttons are anti-SF (though I think he can pull them off just fine), there are two other things: first, the extreme waist suppression under the Vic's herculean pecs is making it bunch and look an odd shape. It either needs some very clever shaping or to just be a bit more relaxed. That, and I don't think notch lapels or ticket pockets quite work on a DB. But if you're going to break the rules, then might as well do it with this much style.post #62227 of 7871910/15/13 at 2:56pmThanks for all the thumbs on Monday... Another new one today
Coat: Herringbone Sydney Hopsack
Tie: Henry Carter "Brindabella"
Trousers: Henry Carter 4 season prototype
PS: Henry Carter Irish linen
Shoes: Meermin Snuff suedepost #62228 of 7871910/15/13 at 3:45pmpost #62229 of 7871910/15/13 at 4:25pmpost #62230 of 7871910/15/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Linen, off season. Trying not to be too safe
(tongue firmly in cheek when typing that)post #62231 of 7871910/15/13 at 4:41pmpost #62232 of 7871910/15/13 at 4:45pmpost #62233 of 7871910/15/13 at 4:58pmpost #62234 of 7871910/15/13 at 5:51pm
Thanks for the recent likes.
really nice classic colors Clags- burgundy/blue/gray roxOriginally Posted by Claghorn
CM this jacket and tie combo is .. and FWIW yes IMO the DMs work great on a casual look like this, esp where, as someone else said, the fit is of heavier elementsOriginally Posted by Caustic Man
This is today. Thoughts on the double monks with this? A bridge too far?
love the fawn suit and chestnut shoes together RA - perfectQuote:Originally Posted by inlandisland
X-post from casual thread. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Official Sales Alert thread 40 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 29 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?