AAS, love the jacket. Details, please!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4136
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62027 of 7871910/11/13 at 3:17pmpost #62028 of 7871910/11/13 at 3:51pmCanali light gray single breasted suit (I call it my James Bond Suit)
White pocket square
White spread collar Hugo Boss dress shirt
Black socks with white polka dots
Zegna Tie black, white, gray, light blue plaid pattern
Black Allen Edmonds Wing Tipspost #62029 of 7871910/11/13 at 3:54pm
I love the color too, but they're actually fine wale.
Thanks. I got it from Club Monaco last year. I got it on sale, but it's still the most expensive jacket I own. And I'm not crazy about the fit. There's a tiny bit of collar gap at times.post #62030 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
Thanks, Louis! Jacket is PRL, shoes are Gravati for Wilkes Bashford.Quote:Originally Posted by Caustic Man
That's a camel hair jacket.Quote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And...?Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Happy Friday. I think this outfit needs...more patterns. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Whoa up, hoss. Take a moment to consider what you're doing here.Quote:Originally Posted by sansimeon
First post here. Colors are a bit off in the first pic, trousers are actually charcoal as seen in the second. Is the jacket length acceptable? I wish it was a little longer. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Welcome! The jacket does look a bit short.post #62031 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:06pmpost #62032 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:18pmpost #62033 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:21pmpost #62034 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:32pmpost #62035 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
Ah, I see. I was endorsing the notion that camel-colored odd jackets are no good. Given the context of the conversation (colors of odd jackets and pants), I thought that was implicit. In any case, this olive version is getting its first outing today after many months hanging out in my wardrobe because I was gunshy about camel hair in general after my previous go-round with another camel-colored camel hair. I think I like it.post #62036 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Ah, I see. I was endorsing the notion that camel-colored odd jackets are no good. Given the context of the conversation (colors of odd jackets and pants), I thought that was implicit. In any case, this olive version is getting its first outing today because I was gunshy about camel hair in general after my previous go-round with another camel-colored camel hair. I think I like it.
Well, as you know, I disagree with you about the camel colored jacket thing, but I do like the olive colored one too. I might have gone a different direction with the tie though.post #62037 of 7871910/11/13 at 4:46pmpost #62038 of 7871910/11/13 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by rudals1281
Per MonkeyFace's recommendation, here's to the 3 day weekend. We've had a week-long, non-stop downpour of rain in DC and it is sickening.Spoiler (Click to show)
...and yes, this is what I am wearing...on my hand.
Great minds think alike, particularly when stuck indoors during downpour and furlough.
Soporific fit pic from earlier this week.
BB, Luxire, Panta, Hober
BR, Strandspost #62039 of 7871910/11/13 at 9:03pmpost #62040 of 7871910/11/13 at 11:59pm
Friday Challenge poll is up. A very strong field of entrants this week.
Edited by Claghorn - 10/12/13 at 12:42am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 42 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...