Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4134post #61996 of 7872210/11/13 at 1:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61997 of 7872210/11/13 at 2:14am
New navy SC. Just got it in the mail to my office. Bottom photo.
It´s a pure cashmere triple patch pocket jacket from Belvest.
For comparison I include my beloved Raffaele Caruso.
The Belvest is more classic in terms of length. The arms needs to be adjusted but the rest fits well.
And yes. It´s soft as baby skin.post #61998 of 7872210/11/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nah, there's plenty of room for my quads. I actually find too wide trousers to be uncomfortable, don't like all the billowing.post #61999 of 7872210/11/13 at 2:21ampost #62000 of 7872210/11/13 at 2:59am
Now these are tight pants
But I'm tired of discarding pants everytime I lose weight, and these are new, so I got them the tightest I can tolerate. They will become more comfortable soon enough...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #62001 of 7872210/11/13 at 3:28amApologies for the awful pics, I have nowhere nice to take these photos unfortunately as I am away in another office.
My first ensemble is from yesterday. It was cold here in the UK so I broke out the Harris tweed. I have a burnt orange PS on the way that should compliment this outfit nicely.
Blazer: Harris Tweed
Tie: Sam Hober
Shirt: Tailorstore MTM
Trousers: Valditaro Satoria
PS: None (oh the shame)
Second up is today's outfit. I have a board meeting so a more formal getup is required.
Tie: Sam Hober
Shirt: Tailorstore MTM
Socks: Uniqlo (I wish this camera took better pics because these are really nice)
PS: Custom Macclesfield silk
Cufflinks: Links of Londonpost #62002 of 7872210/11/13 at 3:44amThe Friday Challenge is "double-breasted", and Mimo keeps encouraging me to wear more colorful socks, hence today's combo.
Suit & shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale, NYC
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #62003 of 7872210/11/13 at 4:27ampost #62004 of 7872210/11/13 at 4:52ampost #62005 of 7872210/11/13 at 6:28ampost #62006 of 7872210/11/13 at 6:58ampost #62007 of 7872210/11/13 at 7:02amQuote:
I don't think anyone underrates Pingson. He is one of the most consistent posters of good outfits.post #62008 of 7872210/11/13 at 7:17ampost #62009 of 7872210/11/13 at 7:20am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 8 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 12 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...