Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4133post #61982 of 7871710/10/13 at 4:16pm
thanks for the likes all.
RD I can see how they'd be addictive- the saturation of the printed designs is so rich
CD - great square. what make?post #61983 of 7871710/10/13 at 4:49pmOriginally Posted by MonkeyfaceOriginally Posted by Holdfast
Lazy Wednesday, and perhaps more for the casual thread, but whatever: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This looks great! Would love to see more corduroy SCs on here, there is no better casual jacket. I'm still looking for the perfect navy corduroy jacket.
Yeah, cord jackets are great, if they have a nice cut rather than just being massive. I got this one for a bargain basement price a few years ago at Aquascutum, and have been very pleasantly surprised at how versatile it's proven to be.
Yup, just steer clear of any tie that looks like it belongs with a suit, and you should be good to go. They're casual beasts.
Hey, it's been a rather weird week!
Though I have to admit that I fairly routlnely get day or date wrong. I don't have any particular reason to remember them (my days are fairly similar), so tend to be absent-minded about them. You know, there's a quick quiz we do to check whether people are disorientated or suffering memory difficulties, and day/date are a couple of the questions we ask. I always have to double-check their answers and once or twice, I've nodded wisely at an answer of the wrong day, because I had it wrong too...
Mind you, you'd think I'd remember what day it was today, as I had to collect a new car this afternoon. First car I've owned that actually required me to read the instruction manual to understand half of the settings. When did cars become this complicated? My former car was about a decade old. When I got it, it was pretty much top of its model range and the computer was pretty much intuitive. The new car is today's incarnation of the same model and has easily 20-30 times the complexity in terms of settings and customisability. And from what I hear in the news, in another 10 years time, when I next get round to upgrading, we'll probably all have self-driving cars.
Whole fit is great.post #61984 of 7871710/10/13 at 5:58pmpost #61985 of 7871710/10/13 at 6:10pm
Thanks! Your guess is as good as mine. No tags, just hand rolled edges and ancient madder silk.Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
The square might be a little matchy, but otherwise I really like this. The light gray coat is an interesting F/W alternative.post #61986 of 7871710/10/13 at 7:39pmpost #61987 of 7871710/10/13 at 8:58pmpost #61988 of 7871710/10/13 at 9:11pmpost #61989 of 7871710/10/13 at 9:23pmpost #61990 of 7871710/10/13 at 11:12pmpost #61991 of 7871710/11/13 at 12:48ampost #61992 of 7871710/11/13 at 1:59ampost #61993 of 7871710/11/13 at 2:14am
New navy SC. Just got it in the mail to my office. Bottom photo.
It´s a pure cashmere triple patch pocket jacket from Belvest.
For comparison I include my beloved Raffaele Caruso.
The Belvest is more classic in terms of length. The arms needs to be adjusted but the rest fits well.
And yes. It´s soft as baby skin.post #61994 of 7871710/11/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Nah, there's plenty of room for my quads. I actually find too wide trousers to be uncomfortable, don't like all the billowing.post #61995 of 7871710/11/13 at 2:21am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 15 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Baby Powder in shoes -- when sockless 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 20 minutes ago
- › Beams F earth-color plaid fine-worsted tweed Jacket size 36S,... 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...