or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4129  

post #61921 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 

The trend of some good stuff recently seems to continue!

 

 

Lazy Wednesday, and perhaps more for the casual thread, but whatever:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

 Hate to tell you this, HF but it's Thursday...

 

 

:bounce2:

post #61922 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

Just got a corduroy SC. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it though.

 

 I thrifted a black one last spring and I need to get it altered a little so I can wear it. :nodding:

post #61923 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post
 

 

 I thrifted a black one last spring and I need to get it altered a little so I can wear it. :nodding:

What would you wear with a black one? All I'm imagining is a white shirt with grey or burgundy trousers.

post #61924 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

What would you wear with a black one? All I'm imagining is a white shirt with grey or burgundy trousers.

 

 Good question. I'll probably wear it with jeans mostly. :nodding:

 

 

 I think a lot of shirts I have will go good with it.

post #61925 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post
 

 

 Good question. I'll probably wear it with jeans mostly. :nodding:

 

 

 I think a lot of shirts I have will go good with it.

Yeah, dark denim works for a street wear look.

post #61926 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post
 

 I thrifted a black one last spring and I need to get it altered a little so I can wear it. :nodding:

 

Here is a question for you. What are you going to wear with a BLACK corduroy jacket. Reason being, the one I bought is black and I didn't realize it. Srsly, lol. It truly looked green in the store. But it's black in natural light.

post #61927 of 78717

Greetings everyone. This is my outfit that I rocked at work today. Cheers!

 

 

 

post #61928 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

 

Here is a question for you. What are you going to wear with a BLACK corduroy jacket. Reason being, the one I bought is black and I didn't realize it. Srsly, lol. It truly looked green in the store. But it's black in natural light.

 

 I have some white shirts with stripes on them that I think would look good and as he said, a white BD would work also. I need to get it back from the tailor so I can try out different things with it.

 

 It is a little heavy so i'll also have to wait until it cools down more.

 

 Maybe you can post pics with yours so you can give us all ideas.

post #61929 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FillW View Post
 

 

 I have some white shirts with stripes on them that I think would look good and as he said, a white BD would work also. I need to get it back from the tailor so I can try out different things with it.

 

 It is a little heavy so i'll also have to wait until it cools down more.

 

 Maybe you can post pics with yours so you can give us all ideas.

 

Sorry, didn't see your previous answer! I don't like black and I can't return it, so my suggestions probably wouldn't be very good. But I'd try.

post #61930 of 78717
Crap pictures

null_zps334b39f4.jpg

null_zps2c295df1.jpg
post #61931 of 78717

:lurk:

post #61932 of 78717

Haha, it seems like you're being trolled, Stitchy! (he can't be serious, can he?) :stirpot:

post #61933 of 78717

I think the H&M comment was more a joke. Look at the other parts of the outfit (e.g. the watch and this wonderfull shoes) and it should be obvious, that the pants is not from H&M

post #61934 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah View Post


so do you work for J Crew?  I notice you incorporate them into almost all of your fits.  You must have a large jcrew shirt collection.  How do they fit without the jacket?  I have this same shirt from them but the body was cut odd.  But i guess if you cover it up with a jacket it doesnt matter.  I do like the collar on their shirts though.  

I didn't realize that JCrew had the single, exclusive, sole contract with the provider of that fabric. Good for them.

Stitchy, when is the next 25% off your order sale? Spoo needs more Bowery pants and I would like to pick up a sweater or two.
post #61935 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah View Post
 

 

?  Why would i joke?  The shirts are obviously JCrew/PRL.  Whats wrong with that?   Im pretty good at spotting fabrics from shirts i own.

 

I think when estitchy reads this is going to be  ---> :fu: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III