The temperature must start with a 4 or 5 for that to happen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4122
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61817 of 7872410/8/13 at 4:16pm
Thanks, everyone. I think the shirt collar is just a little large, but the points are a little short. Not letting that stop me for the moment, though my next sartorial purchase is going to be some nicer shirts.
The tie pattern is a little out of my wheelhouse, but I knew I would get a lot of use out of a purple madder.post #61818 of 7872410/8/13 at 4:52pmpost #61819 of 7872410/8/13 at 6:21pmQuote:
Nope. I wasn't ribbing. I was being insulting. I think he's a pompous ass and deserving of insults. But I should've kept it out of the thread. My apologies to anyone who has delicate sensitivities.post #61820 of 7872410/8/13 at 6:21pmpost #61821 of 7872410/8/13 at 6:22pmpost #61822 of 7872410/8/13 at 7:10pmpost #61823 of 7872410/8/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by TobiasM
I love autumn:
Love the Suitsupply Brown Check Jacket. On the website it looks like a dark grey with brown checks but with your pics I can clearly see its brown. I plan on ordering the same jacket next month assuming nothing else is added the site that catches my attention
Personally I would take in the waist but jacket overall looks greatpost #61824 of 7872410/8/13 at 8:12pmQuote:
Nice to see an almost full body shot - I was beginning to suspect that something terrible happened around your waist that you were keeping hidden from us, but no, the fit is annoyingly damn near perfect all round. ;)post #61825 of 7872410/8/13 at 8:13pmpost #61826 of 7872410/8/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
Haha no, maybe a bit extra round the waistline but its still there! A rambunctious 4 year old has stolen the attention of my photographer early in the morning!post #61827 of 7872410/8/13 at 9:21pm
i dont mean to pick on you, but since you worded it that way, it i brought up something i have long felt about some of the critiquing here.
i think that phrase you just used is the root of much of the nitpicking here. people are annoyed by perfection as opposed to welcoming and appreciating it. its almost like many times people want to find something wrong with a fit, and they search and search until they can zone in on something to neg.
i know its absurd to pick that up from your post, and you were surely just joking, but i think there is truth to my observation.
no hate, but its something that often bothers me.
i fully expect to walk into a shit storm from this when i check back in.post #61828 of 7872410/8/13 at 9:21pmpost #61829 of 7872410/8/13 at 9:35pmQuote:
Please dont shoot yourself.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/ermenegildo-zegna-suit-review-0910post #61830 of 7872410/8/13 at 11:07pm
There's a lot I like about this outfit, especially the knit tie and the classic 3-roll-2 blazer (J.Press?). In the spirit of friendly, constructive comment, I would just simplify it a bit. The cutaway collar with the beautiful blue stripe is quite striking on its own, without having so many competing elements nearby, like the red lapel pin, green sweater vest, and paisley pocket square. You may want to take away two or three of those accessories. The red and blue striped socks, watch band, and tie are a little too matchy-matchy. You may want to go with either a solid band or socks to be more subtle. I wouldn't comment on the outfit unless I thought it was attractive, and could be even more with some slight changes.
Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Meet the parents night. Finally home.
Details. (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 19 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › I Hate Business Casual 36 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 46 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 48 minutes ago
- › Carmina Horween Cognac Shell Forest Last Wingtip Boot Brogue 080262... 48 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 50 minutes ago
- › What should be in my undergraduate wardrobe? 52 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)