Really nice, Spoo!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4122post #61816 of 7872110/8/13 at 4:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61817 of 7872110/8/13 at 6:21pmQuote:
Nope. I wasn't ribbing. I was being insulting. I think he's a pompous ass and deserving of insults. But I should've kept it out of the thread. My apologies to anyone who has delicate sensitivities.post #61818 of 7872110/8/13 at 6:21pmpost #61819 of 7872110/8/13 at 6:22pmpost #61820 of 7872110/8/13 at 7:10pmpost #61821 of 7872110/8/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by TobiasM
I love autumn:
Love the Suitsupply Brown Check Jacket. On the website it looks like a dark grey with brown checks but with your pics I can clearly see its brown. I plan on ordering the same jacket next month assuming nothing else is added the site that catches my attention
Personally I would take in the waist but jacket overall looks greatpost #61822 of 7872110/8/13 at 8:12pmQuote:
Nice to see an almost full body shot - I was beginning to suspect that something terrible happened around your waist that you were keeping hidden from us, but no, the fit is annoyingly damn near perfect all round. ;)post #61823 of 7872110/8/13 at 8:13pmpost #61824 of 7872110/8/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
Haha no, maybe a bit extra round the waistline but its still there! A rambunctious 4 year old has stolen the attention of my photographer early in the morning!post #61825 of 7872110/8/13 at 9:21pm
i dont mean to pick on you, but since you worded it that way, it i brought up something i have long felt about some of the critiquing here.
i think that phrase you just used is the root of much of the nitpicking here. people are annoyed by perfection as opposed to welcoming and appreciating it. its almost like many times people want to find something wrong with a fit, and they search and search until they can zone in on something to neg.
i know its absurd to pick that up from your post, and you were surely just joking, but i think there is truth to my observation.
no hate, but its something that often bothers me.
i fully expect to walk into a shit storm from this when i check back in.post #61826 of 7872110/8/13 at 9:21pmpost #61827 of 7872110/8/13 at 9:35pmQuote:
Please dont shoot yourself.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/ermenegildo-zegna-suit-review-0910post #61828 of 7872110/8/13 at 11:07pm
There's a lot I like about this outfit, especially the knit tie and the classic 3-roll-2 blazer (J.Press?). In the spirit of friendly, constructive comment, I would just simplify it a bit. The cutaway collar with the beautiful blue stripe is quite striking on its own, without having so many competing elements nearby, like the red lapel pin, green sweater vest, and paisley pocket square. You may want to take away two or three of those accessories. The red and blue striped socks, watch band, and tie are a little too matchy-matchy. You may want to go with either a solid band or socks to be more subtle. I wouldn't comment on the outfit unless I thought it was attractive, and could be even more with some slight changes.
Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Meet the parents night. Finally home.
Details. (Click to show)
post #61829 of 7872110/8/13 at 11:18pmHave to say Spoo, that fits better than a lot of bespoke. Nice shaping through the waist. I'm also partial to the natural sleevehead. In my eyes, it looks more effortless and harmonious, flowing from the shoulder to the sleeve, than a roped sleevehead (I say this as someone who wears jackets with roped sleeveheads at times).Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 29 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 29 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...