Thanks for all good words, thumbs and laughs yesterday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: Yesterday
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4100post #61486 of 7872110/3/13 at 10:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61487 of 7872110/3/13 at 10:25pmpost #61488 of 7872110/3/13 at 10:42pmpost #61489 of 7872110/4/13 at 12:17ampost #61490 of 7872110/4/13 at 12:19amQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Full body and details. (Click to show)
Interesting. Why green tie instead of blue to match pants and watch? Not that I don't like the green I'm just trying to learn about colour coordination.post #61491 of 7872110/4/13 at 12:49ampost #61492 of 7872110/4/13 at 1:14ampost #61493 of 7872110/4/13 at 2:50amI was going to partake in the Friday challenge, but then I got the jacket of this suit back from the tailor the other day so I just had to wear the suit today. 100% cashmere and soft as a baby's bottom - feels like I'm still in my PJs
Details etc: (Click to show)post #61494 of 7872110/4/13 at 3:11ampost #61495 of 7872110/4/13 at 3:17ampost #61496 of 7872110/4/13 at 3:44amMy selection for the Friday Challenge - eschewing wardrobe basics without, I believe, going too far off the rails - but I leave that ultimately to the viewer's discretion.
Suit & shirt - BB
Tie - Paul Stuart
PS - PRL
Cufflinks - New & Lingwood
Shoes - AE Sevens
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61497 of 7872110/4/13 at 3:46ampost #61498 of 7872110/4/13 at 3:54amQuote:
u got that rite
Hi guys- a bit of blue on the pink makes it a whole lot easier I guess.
Fresco patchie and sienna trews, Mears
Grenadine stripe tie, Hober
windowpane shirt, Harvie & Hudson
Silk square, Drakes
London 3 eyelets, Vass
Edited by Pliny - 10/5/13 at 6:17ampost #61499 of 7872110/4/13 at 4:51am[quote name="Pingson" url="/t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/61485#post_6637154"
Wouldn't this qualify for this week's challenge? A three-piece patterned suit is hardly a "staple."
I was wondering, what is it that you teach? I hope it is Advanced Business Wear for the Ambitious Student.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...