I am done with the Islay Lauphroaig 10! I need more whiskey!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4096
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61427 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:31ampost #61428 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:33am
wait for iiiiiit.....
BOOM!Quote:Originally Posted by DerekS
technically thats not a hat. Its a Yarmulke...Stitch was awarded this emblem of his religious faith by earning 1,000 Jew Points. Jew points are awarded for excellence in Joo-ism. such as...
-not eating bacon
-coming IN and not ON
-telling gentiles to fuck off in perfect hebrew
-not liking this "jesus" fella.
-not paying MSRP.
Hope that clears it up!
but srs tho, no jew points are needed to wear a yarmulke. they are a religious head covering, worn by orthodox jews, and by many non orthodox jews as well. even those who have no jew points.*
*jew points are fictional. they are not real. derek just make them up. but since they seem to be free, i will take them.post #61429 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:36ampost #61430 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:42amQuote:
this is a lie perpetuated by the gentiles. they are real. As a gentile who is an honorary Joo, i have already received 27 Joo Points. Im having a hard time with this bacon thing. If these Joo Points arent real, tell me why Im getting an email for Moses telling me how many points ive accrued?
Stitch, you get 100 Joo points for attempting to keep the secret!post #61431 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:44ampost #61432 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:44ampost #61433 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:54amQuote:
So.... Working for Bill O'Reilly is your top secret job?post #61434 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:55ampost #61435 of 7872310/3/13 at 11:57ampost #61436 of 7872310/3/13 at 12:03pmpost #61437 of 7872310/3/13 at 12:04pmQuote:
Assuming that is your profession, you must immediately leave this den of iniquity and return to your most noble profession before the sullied reprobates who inhabit these fora infect you with their highly specialized, painfully parsed conspicuous consumption, and turn your head from that which is life-affirming.
Or, you could just be here to relax - if that's the case, then ignore my last comment and enjoy yourself.post #61438 of 7872310/3/13 at 12:04pmpost #61439 of 7872310/3/13 at 12:06pmpost #61440 of 7872310/3/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1102 Active Users (216 Members and 886 Guests)
- › Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › G63 AMG vs Range Rover Supercharged 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 minutes ago
- › Wegner Swiss Army Convertable Briefcase Backpack 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 27 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)