Again, so sorry about that post in the wrong place! And, yes I am offering whiskey! This month it's Bulleit Bourbon:)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4096
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61427 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:33am
wait for iiiiiit.....
BOOM!Quote:Originally Posted by DerekS
technically thats not a hat. Its a Yarmulke...Stitch was awarded this emblem of his religious faith by earning 1,000 Jew Points. Jew points are awarded for excellence in Joo-ism. such as...
-not eating bacon
-coming IN and not ON
-telling gentiles to fuck off in perfect hebrew
-not liking this "jesus" fella.
-not paying MSRP.
Hope that clears it up!
but srs tho, no jew points are needed to wear a yarmulke. they are a religious head covering, worn by orthodox jews, and by many non orthodox jews as well. even those who have no jew points.*
*jew points are fictional. they are not real. derek just make them up. but since they seem to be free, i will take them.post #61428 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:36ampost #61429 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:42amQuote:
this is a lie perpetuated by the gentiles. they are real. As a gentile who is an honorary Joo, i have already received 27 Joo Points. Im having a hard time with this bacon thing. If these Joo Points arent real, tell me why Im getting an email for Moses telling me how many points ive accrued?
Stitch, you get 100 Joo points for attempting to keep the secret!post #61430 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:44ampost #61431 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:44ampost #61432 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:54amQuote:
So.... Working for Bill O'Reilly is your top secret job?post #61433 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:55ampost #61434 of 7872210/3/13 at 11:57ampost #61435 of 7872210/3/13 at 12:03pmpost #61436 of 7872210/3/13 at 12:04pmQuote:
Assuming that is your profession, you must immediately leave this den of iniquity and return to your most noble profession before the sullied reprobates who inhabit these fora infect you with their highly specialized, painfully parsed conspicuous consumption, and turn your head from that which is life-affirming.
Or, you could just be here to relax - if that's the case, then ignore my last comment and enjoy yourself.post #61437 of 7872210/3/13 at 12:04pmpost #61438 of 7872210/3/13 at 12:06pmpost #61439 of 7872210/3/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 2034 Active Users (489 Members and 1545 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › Gorgeous, new Vass cordovan split toe EU 44.5 D 1 minute ago
- › Any thoughts on NYC's Beyond Bespoke 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...