You are always wearing CBD suits anyways. Easiest thing in the world to coordinate a pocket square for.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4094post #61396 of 7872310/3/13 at 8:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61397 of 7872310/3/13 at 8:44am
This pair of pants may be the best ones I've seen you in. I wish the jacket was a bit..."fitted" to better complement the pants. Just a newb's observation.
Quote:post #61398 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:09amQuote:
thanks, but i have to disagree on the shirt part. i do not view this type of stripe as definitively city or country, it really depends on fabric, and maybe you cant see it in the pic, but the shirt is a kind of raw/slubby oxford cotton, and is quite perfect for the fit.
as for ecru, i think that would make the whole fit a brown blob, the blue is there to provide contrast and variety.
basically, its spot on.
dood. i am always messing around. but thank you.Quote:
a dank, diaz. go for the vass that gdl is offering. love those.post #61399 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
almost all you need right here. love it.post #61400 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:17ampost #61401 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:19ampost #61402 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:21ampost #61403 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:25ampost #61404 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:30amQuote:
hober has nice everything.
how u like my fit today, btw?Quote:
thanks! they are indeed shell, and yes, its kosher. to wear that is. well, if its cow, you could eat it too if it was slaughtered correctly, but that would be gross.post #61405 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:42ampost #61406 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:42ampost #61407 of 7872310/3/13 at 9:44amOriginally Posted by GMMcL
Thanks! I still love the fabric in theory, but I'm getting a bit bored of wearing it. It's fairly narrow in terms of outfits you can put together for it. It's pretty much black calf shoes & textured solid black tie most of the time, and a white or solid pale colour shirt. Works every time, but a little tiring to repeat after a while. A busier tie and a narrow-striped shirt can work with it too, but it takes quite a bit of thought to choose the exactly right items. For anyone wanting a dramatic, easy-to-coordinate suit (the narrow limits make it easy, paradoxically), it's great. If you like playing around a lot more with shirt/tie combinations, it's not ideal. If anyone wants to take it off my hands for around £250, before I get round to listing it in the Classifieds at some point, do get in touch by PM. It's pretty much a perfect 36S in fit.
PS great look stitches; one of your best IMO. Really nice colours/combination.post #61408 of 7872310/3/13 at 10:00amQuote:
no idea, but its gone now.
NOQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Thanks! I still love the fabric in theory, but I'm getting a bit bored of wearing it. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)It's fairly narrow in terms of outfits you can put together for it. It's pretty much black calf shoes & textured solid black tie most of the time, and a white or solid pale colour shirt. Works every time, but a little tiring to repeat after a while. A busier tie and a narrow-striped shirt can work with it too, but it takes quite a bit of thought to choose the exactly right items. For anyone wanting a dramatic, easy-to-coordinate suit (the narrow limits make it easy, paradoxically), it's great. If you like playing around a lot more with shirt/tie combinations, it's not ideal. If anyone wants to take it off my hands for around £250, before I get round to listing it in the Classifieds at some point, do get in touch by PM. It's pretty much a perfect 36S in fit.
PS great look stitches; one of your best IMO. Really nice colours/combination.
DO NOT SELL THAT SUIT. sure it may be limited in its use, but its amazing, and a guaranteed home run every time. its that suit that you wear every once in a while and worth it without question.
and thank you very much, HF. much appreciated.post #61409 of 7872310/3/13 at 10:10amQuote:
I have the same, and it is awesome. Super versatile as you said.
I very much like it. Like that you went with brown trousers, I think it was the right call.
Sweet shoes by the way.post #61410 of 7872310/3/13 at 10:18am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 second ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 8 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Huntsman British Warm in heavy Melton 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › hiii 2 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 2 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Cabinets For Sale Blackpool 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...