...guess it's better than an arrogant douschebag...won't name any names but he was a fine artist...according to himself that is
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4091post #61352 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:03ammcobinad, you set the spoiler tags and within those you post your pictures with the IMG tags.
As for your outfits, I think all your jackets have too much waist suppresion.
I don't know if you have very broad shoulders and a tiny waist or if the jackets are just too wide for you around your shoulders but I would either go with a wider waist or narrower shoulders.
Am also not a fan of flap pockets on casual jackets, especially when paired with fun chinos.
As for those chinos I think they look fine from the knees down but too snug around your thighs and in the top block.
Finally, I don't mind it as much in your as in some other guys pictures, but neither a Hermès belt nor a Gucci bag will get you a lot of compliments around this side of the forum.
You seem like a nice guy with the will and funds to improve, so please keep us updated with further picturespost #61353 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:07ampost #61354 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:39ampost #61355 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:46am
RDiaz, awesome pattern for a suit. I don't know if it's just the color as it appears on my monitor, but I would have gone with a different tie. The orangey-ness of the suit pattern and the PS clashes with the fuchsia-esque tie, I think. And not in a good way.post #61356 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:54ampost #61357 of 7871710/3/13 at 3:57ampost #61358 of 7871710/3/13 at 4:08ampost #61359 of 7871710/3/13 at 4:30amThursday, and not a moment too soon.
Suit and shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Tyrwhitt
Collar pin - unknown origins, been around forever
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61360 of 7871710/3/13 at 5:17ampost #61361 of 7871710/3/13 at 5:53ampost #61362 of 7871710/3/13 at 6:33ampost #61363 of 7871710/3/13 at 6:34amOriginally Posted by rudals1281
I accept that we live in a society that frequently panders to this trait, but I feel obliged to suggest that it is nonetheless rarely something to be so proud of.
I'm a getting a little bored of this suit; will probably get round to listing it for sale sometime soon:post #61364 of 7871710/3/13 at 6:50amcousin D, not playing around with that tie.
HF - that is perfect. that is one of my fave suits. not just of your suits, but of all suits in the universe. and when i say perfect, i mean when you are not wearing the trench coat. also dont love the PS. suit/tie/shirt is perfection.post #61365 of 7871710/3/13 at 7:15am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › BURBERRY PRORSUM METAL ZIPPER 3 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...