Anything to get that crotch bulge off my screen!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4091
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61352 of 7871910/3/13 at 2:57am
Argh! Now you've said it I can't un-see it!
1. Write your text and add your pictures in the text editor.
2. Drag the mouse (i.e. holding the left button) over the text and/or pics you want to hide
3. The area to hide is now highlighted blue, at which point move to the icons at the top of the text editor, and you will see a black coloured speech bubble centre left - same row as the "add a picture" and smiley face icons etc. Click that speech bubble once
4. A pop-up window will appear with the text "Warning: Spoiler" in a text box at the top, marked "hint", and your highlighted stuff in a text box at the bottom. Change the hint/title from "Warning: Spoiler" to anything you want e.g. "Here are my testicles - look!"
5. Click "Submit" on the pop-up, and then submit your post as normal using the blue button at the bottom. The content you highlighted should be hidden behind a text line that says whatever you wrote for "spoiler tag" title.like this (Click to show)
[Insert genitals here]post #61353 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:02ampost #61354 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:03ammcobinad, you set the spoiler tags and within those you post your pictures with the IMG tags.
As for your outfits, I think all your jackets have too much waist suppresion.
I don't know if you have very broad shoulders and a tiny waist or if the jackets are just too wide for you around your shoulders but I would either go with a wider waist or narrower shoulders.
Am also not a fan of flap pockets on casual jackets, especially when paired with fun chinos.
As for those chinos I think they look fine from the knees down but too snug around your thighs and in the top block.
Finally, I don't mind it as much in your as in some other guys pictures, but neither a Hermès belt nor a Gucci bag will get you a lot of compliments around this side of the forum.
You seem like a nice guy with the will and funds to improve, so please keep us updated with further picturespost #61355 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:07ampost #61356 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:39ampost #61357 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:46am
RDiaz, awesome pattern for a suit. I don't know if it's just the color as it appears on my monitor, but I would have gone with a different tie. The orangey-ness of the suit pattern and the PS clashes with the fuchsia-esque tie, I think. And not in a good way.post #61358 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:54ampost #61359 of 7871910/3/13 at 3:57ampost #61360 of 7871910/3/13 at 4:08ampost #61361 of 7871910/3/13 at 4:30amThursday, and not a moment too soon.
Suit and shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Tyrwhitt
Collar pin - unknown origins, been around forever
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61362 of 7871910/3/13 at 5:17ampost #61363 of 7871910/3/13 at 5:53ampost #61364 of 7871910/3/13 at 6:33ampost #61365 of 7871910/3/13 at 6:34amOriginally Posted by rudals1281
I accept that we live in a society that frequently panders to this trait, but I feel obliged to suggest that it is nonetheless rarely something to be so proud of.
I'm a getting a little bored of this suit; will probably get round to listing it for sale sometime soon:
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 51 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...