Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4091
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61352 of 7872210/3/13 at 2:33amPlease can anyone tutor me on how to use the spoiler? I have tried to no avail to insert the spoiler atleast to hide some of my copious photos. I am trying to adhere to the charter of this forum regarding the photo format. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards !
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61353 of 7872210/3/13 at 2:39ampost #61354 of 7872210/3/13 at 2:57am
Argh! Now you've said it I can't un-see it!
1. Write your text and add your pictures in the text editor.
2. Drag the mouse (i.e. holding the left button) over the text and/or pics you want to hide
3. The area to hide is now highlighted blue, at which point move to the icons at the top of the text editor, and you will see a black coloured speech bubble centre left - same row as the "add a picture" and smiley face icons etc. Click that speech bubble once
4. A pop-up window will appear with the text "Warning: Spoiler" in a text box at the top, marked "hint", and your highlighted stuff in a text box at the bottom. Change the hint/title from "Warning: Spoiler" to anything you want e.g. "Here are my testicles - look!"
5. Click "Submit" on the pop-up, and then submit your post as normal using the blue button at the bottom. The content you highlighted should be hidden behind a text line that says whatever you wrote for "spoiler tag" title.like this (Click to show)
[Insert genitals here]post #61355 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:02ampost #61356 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:03ammcobinad, you set the spoiler tags and within those you post your pictures with the IMG tags.
As for your outfits, I think all your jackets have too much waist suppresion.
I don't know if you have very broad shoulders and a tiny waist or if the jackets are just too wide for you around your shoulders but I would either go with a wider waist or narrower shoulders.
Am also not a fan of flap pockets on casual jackets, especially when paired with fun chinos.
As for those chinos I think they look fine from the knees down but too snug around your thighs and in the top block.
Finally, I don't mind it as much in your as in some other guys pictures, but neither a Hermès belt nor a Gucci bag will get you a lot of compliments around this side of the forum.
You seem like a nice guy with the will and funds to improve, so please keep us updated with further picturespost #61357 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:07ampost #61358 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:39ampost #61359 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:46am
RDiaz, awesome pattern for a suit. I don't know if it's just the color as it appears on my monitor, but I would have gone with a different tie. The orangey-ness of the suit pattern and the PS clashes with the fuchsia-esque tie, I think. And not in a good way.post #61360 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:54ampost #61361 of 7872210/3/13 at 3:57ampost #61362 of 7872210/3/13 at 4:08ampost #61363 of 7872210/3/13 at 4:30amThursday, and not a moment too soon.
Suit and shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Tyrwhitt
Collar pin - unknown origins, been around forever
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61364 of 7872210/3/13 at 5:17am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Esemplare Grey Merino Cable-Lined Hooded Parka (XL, fits like L) 9 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns SS14 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › New Suit Fitment 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays