or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4089  

post #61321 of 78721
BTW, the bow today is a Luxe Swap acquisition. Thanks, Spoo!
post #61322 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


Fair point about the need for a press, but that "extra length" is called a break. I know it's rarely seen around here, but still.

 

lol. I know, but it looks like those pants would be better off with less break in front (slanted cuffs would be optimal, but that's probably not possible, so alrighty, let's just have them pressed... :p)

post #61323 of 78721

Two new things today, EG slippers and a Kamukara shirt! Not sure whether I like the shirt, the collar roll is very different from other Kamakura shirts, and it seems it works much better tie-less. The cloth is also much heavier and wrinklier. Perhaps I should keep it as an extremely casual shirt. What do you guys think?

 

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

BD unbuttened. Perhaps a better look?

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

post #61324 of 78721
Seeing the texture, I will side with going as casual ans not formal
post #61325 of 78721
How bout those pink pents!
post #61326 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

No, fits well. Maybe a bit short but hard to tell.

+1. Could just be the camera angle, but either way, it looks great.
post #61327 of 78721
Back to flannels.... Thanks for the thumbs yesterday







Herringbone
Kamakura
Henry Carter Chocolate knit
Henry Carter flannel prototype
Carmina
post #61328 of 78721
Win
post #61329 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post

Is it just me or does he look like he is FLEXING...
nest.gif


More like straining out a fart.
post #61330 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Two new things today, EG slippers and a Kamukara shirt! Not sure whether I like the shirt, the collar roll is very different from other Kamakura shirts, and it seems it works much better tie-less. The cloth is also much heavier and wrinklier. Perhaps I should keep it as an extremely casual shirt. What do you guys think?

AppleMark
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark

AppleMark
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

BD unbuttened. Perhaps a better look?
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


What a splendid tie!
post #61331 of 78721

Ties that I've purchased from Neiman Marcus (Needless Markup) at full retail and finally returned all at full price today. Surprised that they give you 60 days to return. Thanks SF!!!

post #61332 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post

Ties that I've purchased from Neiman Marcus (Needless Markup) at full retail and finally returned all at full price today. Surprised that they give you 60 days to return. Thanks SF!!!

Last one looked like a keeper, but probably not a full retail. I've learned over time that one you learn some valuable lessons, you will likely never buy from a department store again...especially at retail.
post #61333 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


Last one looked like a keeper, but probably not a full retail. I've learned over time that one you learn some valuable lessons, you will likely never buy from a department store again...especially at retail.

 

That's $250 a pop times 6!. I guess I'll be able to take my girl out to a nice restaurant!

post #61334 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post
 

 

That's $250 a pop times 6!. I guess I'll be able to take my girl out to a nice restaurant! Buy more Sam Hobers and some proper pocket squares.

post #61335 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

 

Dude, you gotta recommend me some more Sam Hober awesomeness!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III