Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4088post #61306 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61307 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #61308 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #61309 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #61310 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:55pmpost #61311 of 7871910/2/13 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Time to dig this gem up again?
Very helpful. Thx!
Alright alright! I got it! Just took a crash course on Vox. I get it now.post #61312 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:00pmpost #61313 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:02pmpost #61314 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:11pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sc! Amazing fits and those shoes...oh those shoes! I am looking into getting a pair or two. Tell me how is the fit...on the narrower side or not? I wear a size 13 and have a fairly wide foot!post #61315 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:11pmpost #61316 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #61317 of 7871910/2/13 at 2:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by rudals1281
I feel like this suit is "baggy." Does it look baggy? Should I have this tailored? Anyone? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No, fits well. Maybe a bit short but hard to tell.post #61318 of 7871910/2/13 at 3:12pmpost #61319 of 7871910/2/13 at 3:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by RDiazQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Butch, get that trouser crease pressed, for Christ sakes. Together with the extra length, it's making 'em look too wide.
Fair point about the need for a press, but that "extra length" is called a break. I know it's rarely seen around here, but still.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.