I wouldn't for a moment suggest you were rude; I generally find you erudite and pleasant. I'm just an advocate of bold sock expression, and dislike the word "fun" in general. But it's healthy to differ on occasion.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4083
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61232 of 7872310/2/13 at 3:14am
Hey man no offense taken. I agre my socks are mostly an egg shell blue; just not 'fun'. keep rockingpost #61233 of 7872310/2/13 at 3:54ampost #61234 of 7872310/2/13 at 3:54ampost #61235 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:08ampost #61236 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:21ampost #61237 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:22amThe theme of the day is "think pink". The socks may or may not be interpreted as "fun", depending on one's sensibilities.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt & braces - Lewin
Tie - JAB
Cufflinks - Turnbull & Asser
Shoes - BB
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #61238 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:28ampost #61239 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:30ampost #61240 of 7872310/2/13 at 4:39ampost #61241 of 7872310/2/13 at 5:03ampost #61242 of 7872310/2/13 at 5:07amQuote:
indeed it is quite disturbing.
I dont mean to name drop but i once had a beer with a guy who's step-fathers cousins girlfriend went to school with a guy who's uncle used to work at a gym that Frank Stallone worked out in.post #61243 of 7872310/2/13 at 5:10ampost #61244 of 7872310/2/13 at 5:17amQuote:
The square is wool by SuitSupply
Good point on trouser cut, that's exactly why I decided to wear them even though their color is not optimal for this fit.
By the way, I received a Mercer and Sons shirt today, which came with some cloth swatches and one of them looks exactly like your jacket, but in cotton flannel. Funny!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 48 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 54 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › QUODDY CANOE MOC CAVALIER WHISKEY SIZE 9 20 minutes ago
- › Grenson Angus UK8.5G (US10) new without box 21 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...