im gonna have to ask for my assless chaps back rudals.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4080post #61186 of 7872210/1/13 at 12:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61187 of 7872210/1/13 at 12:52pm
I AM SO SORRY! BUT NOT THE ASSLESS CHAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE ALL BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!post #61188 of 7872210/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #61189 of 7872210/1/13 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by mickael
Google is your friend .
Anyways I was gonna say that I would love to see what YOU have accomplished but actually I couldn't care less, again I'm here for one reason only and it's to improve MY style, not to have a pissing contest with frustrated people like you hiding behind sarcasm , nobody has time for that.
Why don't you go do something useful with your life so you won't have to try to bring people to down to your level in order to make yourself feel better
Back on topic
I wish that one of these days, someone will come here dressed like mickael who doesn't have an attitude to match, showing SF that douchebaggery style doesn't mean douchebaggery personality. But it is not this day, I guess, and sadly the validity of judgement based on appearances remains uncontested.post #61190 of 7872210/1/13 at 1:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by mezentius
I wish that one of these days, someone will come here dressed like mickael who doesn't have an attitude to match, showing SF that douchebaggery style doesn't mean douchebaggery personality. But it is not this day, I guess, and sadly the validity of judgement based on appearances remains uncontested.
as a (semi)reformed douchebag, i will say that it is possible. but not today.post #61191 of 7872210/1/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by mickael
Thank you to the ones who helped me with useful feedback and advices, it is greatly appreciated and I will apply what I leaned here when putting together my next outfits.
As far as they "other" ones, well if it makes you feel like a "big man" to play internet clowns and "bless" this forum with your extraordinary humor be my guest I just won't have to read your public display of idiocy anymore.
I wished this forum wasn't contaminated with internet trolls because the majority of people here do have something beneficial to offer.
Thanks again to the gentlemen who were welcoming and helpful.
"People point out my attitude is bad, therefore they must be trolls"
Thanks for proving my point.post #61192 of 7872210/1/13 at 2:42pm
Yesterday. I did a new full body shot. I usually have the camera at waist level, but I put it up at chest level. I think I like chest level better. I probably should have worn navy blue socks. I was going to wear brown shoes, but put on this burgundy pair at the last minute.
Details. (Click to show)
post #61193 of 7872210/1/13 at 2:44pmpost #61194 of 7872210/1/13 at 2:52pmpost #61195 of 7872210/1/13 at 2:58pm
why was my Laptop stuck playing Rudal's video at work and I could not switch it off and colleague's walked into my office..my desktop froze but the music kept playing.. we just stared at each other until the song was over and they burst out laughing so hard..one colleague was like "Yea you cant talk about your hardcore hip hop anymore..you are a Korean pop fan"...oh well.. Im expanding my horizons, I guess..lmaopost #61196 of 7872210/1/13 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by chocsosa
why was my Laptop stuck playing Rudal's video at work and I could not switch it off and colleague's walked into my office..my desktop froze but the music kept playing.. we just stared at each other until the song was over and they burst out laughing so hard..one colleague was like "Yea you cant talk about your hardcore hip hop anymore..you are a Korean pop fan"...oh well.. Im expanding my horizons, I guess..lmao
LOL! Dude, I got my coworkers all into K-Pop (or should I say they're brainwashed). That's some hardcore gangsta stuff, right there. East Saheeed~post #61197 of 7872210/1/13 at 3:27pmpost #61198 of 7872210/1/13 at 3:42pmpost #61199 of 7872210/1/13 at 4:00pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 35 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Who's making good jean belts these days? 7 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...