thanks you kindly! i just picked it up yesterday. its a silk/cotton blend. fantastic texture and feel, and ties and holds a great knot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4073post #61081 of 787219/30/13 at 11:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61082 of 787219/30/13 at 11:37ampost #61083 of 787219/30/13 at 11:53ampost #61084 of 787219/30/13 at 1:53pmpost #61085 of 787219/30/13 at 2:15pmpost #61086 of 787219/30/13 at 2:26pmpost #61087 of 787219/30/13 at 2:31pmpost #61088 of 787219/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #61089 of 787219/30/13 at 3:14pmpost #61090 of 787219/30/13 at 3:20pmpost #61091 of 787219/30/13 at 3:25pmpost #61092 of 787219/30/13 at 3:28pmpost #61093 of 787219/30/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
I think with your sarcasm you helped either yourself nor mickael. He dresses himself like I would never do. He seems satisfied with his style and I think the problem between Mickael and many of the members here is, that we have the focus on the classic menswear aspect and he has the focus more on the fashion aspect. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with being a little bit more tolerant.
And many people here can learn something from Mickael: He is authentically and his outfits are consistently and he takes the hostilities like a gentleman.post #61094 of 787219/30/13 at 4:52pm
Don, if there was only one person around here with an appreciation for inspired classic menswear outfits with twists it would most likely be Tirailleur. Just check out how he dresses himself:
Mickaels outfit, however, in its flashiness was and is objectively tasteless from every point of view. I'd suggest Mickael and for that matter everybody, especially new members, should take a look at this thread for inspiration; if only to appease to this tough crowd.
You will find that this forum caters to both classic menswear aficionados (hence the title of this subforum) as well as the more fashion forward crowd over at streetwear and denim (cliquez ici). It will also help improve your English.post #61095 of 787219/30/13 at 5:02pmNews flash. The US govt does not sponsor SF. This is not "no style left behind."
While there is certainly an appreciation for a breadth of styles here, there are also some things that fall outside the lines of what is considered "good" in these halls.
Thats not going to change. Nor should it.
If you can't see that, I don't know what to say really. I believe, as the kids on the Internet kids are saying, "deal with it.gif."
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Motorcycles 30 seconds ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 49 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Inverallan 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...