thanks you kindly! i just picked it up yesterday. its a silk/cotton blend. fantastic texture and feel, and ties and holds a great knot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4073post #61081 of 787219/30/13 at 11:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #61082 of 787219/30/13 at 11:37ampost #61083 of 787219/30/13 at 11:53ampost #61084 of 787219/30/13 at 1:53pmpost #61085 of 787219/30/13 at 2:15pmpost #61086 of 787219/30/13 at 2:26pmpost #61087 of 787219/30/13 at 2:31pmpost #61088 of 787219/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #61089 of 787219/30/13 at 3:14pmpost #61090 of 787219/30/13 at 3:20pmpost #61091 of 787219/30/13 at 3:25pmpost #61092 of 787219/30/13 at 3:28pmpost #61093 of 787219/30/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
I think with your sarcasm you helped either yourself nor mickael. He dresses himself like I would never do. He seems satisfied with his style and I think the problem between Mickael and many of the members here is, that we have the focus on the classic menswear aspect and he has the focus more on the fashion aspect. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with being a little bit more tolerant.
And many people here can learn something from Mickael: He is authentically and his outfits are consistently and he takes the hostilities like a gentleman.post #61094 of 787219/30/13 at 4:52pm
Don, if there was only one person around here with an appreciation for inspired classic menswear outfits with twists it would most likely be Tirailleur. Just check out how he dresses himself:
Mickaels outfit, however, in its flashiness was and is objectively tasteless from every point of view. I'd suggest Mickael and for that matter everybody, especially new members, should take a look at this thread for inspiration; if only to appease to this tough crowd.
You will find that this forum caters to both classic menswear aficionados (hence the title of this subforum) as well as the more fashion forward crowd over at streetwear and denim (cliquez ici). It will also help improve your English.post #61095 of 787219/30/13 at 5:02pmNews flash. The US govt does not sponsor SF. This is not "no style left behind."
While there is certainly an appreciation for a breadth of styles here, there are also some things that fall outside the lines of what is considered "good" in these halls.
Thats not going to change. Nor should it.
If you can't see that, I don't know what to say really. I believe, as the kids on the Internet kids are saying, "deal with it.gif."
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 14 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...