Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4064post #60946 of 787199/28/13 at 12:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60947 of 787199/28/13 at 12:31amThis cuff phenomenon I am learning about is baffling. I have two pair of trousers that fit but because they do not have enough material left to re-alter and add a cuff, I want to toss them and start all over. What a dilemma CM has caused!
FWIW I think the whole ensemble looks great, Claghorn. Nice backdroppost #60948 of 787199/28/13 at 12:43ampost #60949 of 787199/28/13 at 12:51ampost #60950 of 787199/28/13 at 2:50amQuote:It's partly just an act but it also comes from my ambition to dress as well as you all. I want to do a good job at the SF level. Oh shoot, I just realized I'Ve been at this for just a few months now. I'll tone down this whining/self-deprecation. But I just want to kick ass at it.Originally Posted by Henry Carter
C'mon man this self deprecating attitude is getting tiresome. You do a pretty good job for a newbie and I hope your not really going to throw the suit out that's pictured. Stop putting yourself down so much and take the multiple thumbs up you always get as positive feedback.post #60951 of 787199/28/13 at 3:00ampost #60952 of 787199/28/13 at 3:54ampost #60953 of 787199/28/13 at 6:05amQuote:Quote:
Thanks guys, believe it or not, but the cardigan is actually by H&M! I wanted something that I wouldn't care about if it were to get dirty, and for 20GBP it's surprisingly nice and comfortable.post #60954 of 787199/28/13 at 6:17ampost #60955 of 787199/28/13 at 6:21ampost #60956 of 787199/28/13 at 6:40ampost #60957 of 787199/28/13 at 6:43ampost #60958 of 787199/28/13 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
This cuff phenomenon I am learning about is baffling. I have two pair of trousers that fit but because they do not have enough material left to re-alter and add a cuff, I want to toss them and start all over. What a dilemma CM has caused!
FWIW I think the whole ensemble looks great, Claghorn. Nice backdrop
Please don't crawl into the CM hole.
T1post #60959 of 787199/28/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarneQuote:It's a nice look...better than 99.999% of casual Friday fits you see.Originally Posted by sugarbutch
I fully expect mixed/negative reaction, but it's what I'm wearing today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60960 of 787199/28/13 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
Brown. Is. For. Farmer.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
In other news, this week's POAL IS UP. VOAT NOW!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (373 Members and 1151 Guests)
- › Loafers with a suit? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 8 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...