or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4059  

post #60871 of 78717
Don't like that shirt in general, but on the whole not bad.

Were this just a normal light blue striped shirt (say, a candy stripe) it would be quite good.
post #60872 of 78717

He absolutely enjoys the abuse. I suspect he may be into leather as well. Notice he never shows his pants? It's because he's wearing assless leather chaps.

 

The knot and the concept as a whole are solid. Agree with aravenel about the shirt.

post #60873 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Don, great jacket, who makes it?

 

Oxxford clothes.

 

And here a little bonus shot. Yesterday a TKmaxx store opened in my town and the only workable pair of shoes in my size was this Florsheim Imperial Norwegian. I was searching a long time for exactly a pair of shoes like these ones:

 

 

 

Compared to the Allen Edmonds Cambridge I weared before, which pair of shoes you prefer with a grey flanell trouser?

post #60874 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

I suspect he may be into leather as well.

 

Oooh, he just went there.

post #60875 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

He absolutely enjoys the abuse. I suspect he may be into leather as well. Notice he never shows his pants? It's because he's wearing assless leather chaps.

I can confirm this. He bought my old ones...i thought it was strange that he specifically asked for a used pair. Oh well..he paid top dollar...even more than i was asking. Thanks Rudals!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #60876 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post


Compared to the Allen Edmonds Cambridge I weared before, which pair of shoes you prefer with a grey flanell trouser?

the wingtips look 100000x better. The top pair looks like cheap leather.
post #60877 of 78717

Greetings. Long week, i only managed to take this outfit. Cheers everyone.

 

post #60878 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

He absolutely enjoys the abuse. I suspect he may be into leather as well. Notice he never shows his pants? It's because he's wearing assless leather chaps.

 

The knot and the concept as a whole are solid. Agree with aravenel about the shirt.

 

You have one sick mind! But how did you find out about the assless leather chaps?! LOL

post #60879 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


I can confirm this. He bought my old ones...i thought it was strange that he specifically asked for a used pair. Oh well..he paid top dollar...even more than i was asking. Thanks Rudals!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Oh yeah~ whip me! whip me harder!!!

post #60880 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


the wingtips look 100000x better. The top pair looks like cheap leather.

 

I bought it an hour ago and what the shoe needs is some cream and some layers of Wax. After the finish it will look better. Leather is fine in my opinion and I think the deep shining sun strenghten your impression of a cheap leather.

post #60881 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post
 

 

Oh yeah~ whip me! whip me harder!!!

 

This just went from funny to awkward.

post #60882 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post

I bought it an hour ago and what the shoe needs is some cream and some layers of Wax. After the finish it will look better. Leather is fine in my opinion and I think the deep shining sun strenghten your impression of a cheap leather.

are they florsheim imperials? ive owned and handled them. Im no AE fan, but the leather is no comparison. Cream and wax all you want....The leather is crappy. PERSONALLY would stick with the AEs over those. just my 2 euros. wink.gif
post #60883 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post
 

"sigh" I don't think this will go well...but I tried. Let the inquisition begin!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Summary of this week for RUDALS: This shirt is shit and will be thrown into the basement. That blue suit (below) is shit and will be thrown into the basement. This week is a big big fail for me.

Now...somebody come and whip me!

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #60884 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudals1281 View Post

"sigh" I don't think this will go well...but I tried. Let the inquisition begin!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


This is the type of shirt that you either love or hate. Personally I don't mind it, though I probably wouldn't wear a tie with it.
post #60885 of 78717
Feeling trad today. Madras colors are more autumnal than they appear in your monitor.


photo IMG_6088_zps99245500.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo e9de6d6f-95b2-46bb-ba77-f788da3323f1_zps5db680c3.jpgphoto IMG_6091_zps75163ad8.jpg
BB 1818
J Press
Berle
Panthy
AE Coppell
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III