Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4050post #60736 of 787229/26/13 at 3:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60737 of 787229/26/13 at 3:21amQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60738 of 787229/26/13 at 4:09ampost #60739 of 787229/26/13 at 4:29amContinuing with the three-piece theme for the week . . .
Suit - BBGF
Shirt - BB MTM
Tie & collar pin - BB
Vintage watch chain
Cufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London
PS - RLPL
Shoes - To Boot Adam Derrick
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60740 of 787229/26/13 at 4:46ampost #60741 of 787229/26/13 at 5:17amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Had to be present in an important meeting (for IT support), so dressed up the DB blazer a little.
Nice look I use very often myself. But I do not think, this is the right look for a important meeting.post #60742 of 787229/26/13 at 5:25ampost #60743 of 787229/26/13 at 5:32ampost #60744 of 787229/26/13 at 5:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Pliny
Hi Guise, good to be back from the jungle. Very nice Crusty ^^^^
Panta Escorial tie
BB Saxxon Check
Drakes Kelim PS
Vass Italian Oxfords
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This combination of color and pattern is clashing, risky, and adventurous. But, you pulled it all together brilliantly.
Those Vass shoes are sharp.post #60745 of 787229/26/13 at 5:39am
whoa, you guys dress way better than i do.
i know im risking some humiliation, but im a pretty casual guy idk if casual thing is a thing, but id LIKE to think it is.
I rock a jean jacket pretty hard. nearly everyday. Just bought this and its currently acting as my second skin.
i also just ordered one of thesepost #60746 of 787229/26/13 at 5:41ampost #60747 of 787229/26/13 at 6:01ampost #60748 of 787229/26/13 at 6:07ampost #60749 of 787229/26/13 at 6:11ampost #60750 of 787229/26/13 at 6:21am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FS: VINTAGE SHELL CORDOVAN FLORSHEIM ROYAL IMPERIAL 8.5 D 1 second ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...