Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4048
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60707 of 787229/25/13 at 10:03amQuote:
That jacket is so ridiculously over taken in at the waist that all considerations of tie knot are entirely secondary.post #60708 of 787229/25/13 at 10:03am
Wearing a three piece as a two piece. The suit has some odd wrinkles in the trousers and near the vents from being in a suitcase for a day, making it flare a bit. Need to get it pressed!post #60709 of 787229/25/13 at 10:26amQuote:'
That suit jacket has some pretty good-looking shape to it and seem to fit you spot-on. Would love to see the whole three-piece at some point, I'm thinking it will be pretty awesome. Details on the suit?post #60710 of 787229/25/13 at 10:36amQuote:
Thanks, I had the sides taken in to create some more shape!
I've posted the whole three-piece before, it's got a DB vest with burgundy lining. It's a Suitsupply suit, made from a Carlo Barbera fabric. It says "Cream Flannel, Australian Superfine Merino" on the label. And boy is it soft, it's a heavy fabric, but it feels so incredibly nice. Wearing the full three-piece is still a little too warm, because of the heavy fabric.post #60711 of 787229/25/13 at 11:12ampost #60712 of 787229/25/13 at 11:53ampost #60713 of 787229/25/13 at 12:17pmpost #60714 of 787229/25/13 at 12:22pmSeaJen that ensemble looks fantastic! How do you like Suit Supply? My measurements are crazy (48L in coats but a 38 in waist). Most suits that are 48L on coats have a 42 in waist which is waaay too big. Hopefully they accommodate.Quote:Originally Posted by SeaJen
Decided to give SuitSupply a try. It's still in the mid 70s here, so I dont feel bad wearing a linen/cotton jacket in the fall.
Details! (Click to show)
post #60715 of 787229/25/13 at 12:31pmpost #60716 of 787229/25/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
Thanks. I really like it for the price. I feared that it would be too short because I have the impression that SS stuff is tailored short, but I really like the length. I take a 44L and it fits great. I have lost a little weight recently though.post #60717 of 787229/25/13 at 2:21pmpost #60718 of 787229/25/13 at 2:24pmpost #60719 of 787229/25/13 at 2:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
Wearing a three piece as a two piece. The suit has some odd wrinkles in the trousers and near the vents from being in a suitcase for a day, making it flare a bit. Need to get it pressed!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are those Carmina's Balmoral Boots? I just saw a MTO that looks ridiculously close to how those appear.
Either way, superb outfit all together.post #60720 of 787229/25/13 at 2:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Does anyone know why my pants look wonky like that at the cuff?
Do you wear socks or stockings? With stockings maybe some electrostatic charge moves the inside pant legs to the stockings.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Stephen A. Smith's suits and odd jackets? 7 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 34 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...