Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4046
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60677 of 787229/24/13 at 10:00pmTried a knit with the new blue linen shirt today. I see folks on here do the square bottom knit with a worsted suit - does it work or does the formality imbalance cause dissonance, destruction, and doom? Assuming there is a formality imbalance...
Shoez matchylike to tie (Click to show)post #60678 of 787229/24/13 at 10:37pmpost #60679 of 787229/25/13 at 1:51ampost #60680 of 787229/25/13 at 3:34ampost #60681 of 787229/25/13 at 3:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Apologies, I haven't been able to post much this last week. I was preoccupied (With a new girlfriend, cheers!). So I will just post the last week or so of fits I felt comfortable enough to share. All of my old clothing no longer fits, so I am making so pretty wholesale changes throughout the fall and winter. Sorry for the angles, best I can ekk out with the new full time job.
Nice pics, all! Who is the maker of last Thursday's coat? The ticket pocket adds a snazzy touch. Is it double vented?post #60682 of 787229/25/13 at 4:18amI'm starting to cycle through the three-piece suits for this season - I've an opening at the Whitney this evening, so I've some excuse for dressing for "an occasion", though openings at the Whitney see as many paint-splattered attendees as suited ones.
I've not worn today's suit since last November - happily, I've not morphed into another shape, and it still fits reasonably well.
Suit & shirt - BB
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart (Grenson Masterpiece)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60683 of 787229/25/13 at 4:20ampost #60684 of 787229/25/13 at 4:40ampost #60685 of 787229/25/13 at 5:16amThanks for all the thumbs over the last few days, I really appreciate it.
We have very rapidly transitioned into autumn here, it's been freezing cold the last few days (highs of about 5C), so the tweeds and flannels are getting heavy use. I'm not complaining.....
Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60686 of 787229/25/13 at 5:37ampost #60687 of 787229/25/13 at 5:43amQuote:
DC, you're looking sharper day by day. And I am so freaking glad that you changed your background! Das ist wunderbar! Nitpicking here...pants seem to be "hanging" at the bottom. Is that something that can be fixed?post #60688 of 787229/25/13 at 6:24ampost #60689 of 787229/25/13 at 6:28ampost #60690 of 787229/25/13 at 6:29amQuote:Originally Posted by rudals1281
I feel like I was raped and pillaged for yesterday's WAYWRN so I toned it down today.
Just make sure blame is given where blame is due: Tom Ford.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 19 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Wings + Horns 2010 SS Chambray Mountain Parka - Grey - Size SMALL 9 minutes ago
- › Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. 10 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 45 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...