Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4046
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60677 of 787229/24/13 at 10:00pmTried a knit with the new blue linen shirt today. I see folks on here do the square bottom knit with a worsted suit - does it work or does the formality imbalance cause dissonance, destruction, and doom? Assuming there is a formality imbalance...
Shoez matchylike to tie (Click to show)post #60678 of 787229/24/13 at 10:37pmpost #60679 of 787229/25/13 at 1:51ampost #60680 of 787229/25/13 at 3:34ampost #60681 of 787229/25/13 at 3:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Apologies, I haven't been able to post much this last week. I was preoccupied (With a new girlfriend, cheers!). So I will just post the last week or so of fits I felt comfortable enough to share. All of my old clothing no longer fits, so I am making so pretty wholesale changes throughout the fall and winter. Sorry for the angles, best I can ekk out with the new full time job.
Nice pics, all! Who is the maker of last Thursday's coat? The ticket pocket adds a snazzy touch. Is it double vented?post #60682 of 787229/25/13 at 4:18amI'm starting to cycle through the three-piece suits for this season - I've an opening at the Whitney this evening, so I've some excuse for dressing for "an occasion", though openings at the Whitney see as many paint-splattered attendees as suited ones.
I've not worn today's suit since last November - happily, I've not morphed into another shape, and it still fits reasonably well.
Suit & shirt - BB
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart (Grenson Masterpiece)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60683 of 787229/25/13 at 4:20ampost #60684 of 787229/25/13 at 4:40ampost #60685 of 787229/25/13 at 5:16amThanks for all the thumbs over the last few days, I really appreciate it.
We have very rapidly transitioned into autumn here, it's been freezing cold the last few days (highs of about 5C), so the tweeds and flannels are getting heavy use. I'm not complaining.....
Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60686 of 787229/25/13 at 5:37ampost #60687 of 787229/25/13 at 5:43amQuote:
DC, you're looking sharper day by day. And I am so freaking glad that you changed your background! Das ist wunderbar! Nitpicking here...pants seem to be "hanging" at the bottom. Is that something that can be fixed?post #60688 of 787229/25/13 at 6:24ampost #60689 of 787229/25/13 at 6:28ampost #60690 of 787229/25/13 at 6:29am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (464 Members and 1234 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 39 seconds ago
- › [FINAL DROP!] New Crockett & Jones Burnham 2 Monk Brown Suede... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Barbour, where made? 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › NWOT Ermengildo Zegna Cashmere Silk Blazer 40R Brown 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...