Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4046
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60677 of 787229/24/13 at 10:00pmTried a knit with the new blue linen shirt today. I see folks on here do the square bottom knit with a worsted suit - does it work or does the formality imbalance cause dissonance, destruction, and doom? Assuming there is a formality imbalance...
Shoez matchylike to tie (Click to show)post #60678 of 787229/24/13 at 10:37pmpost #60679 of 787229/25/13 at 1:51ampost #60680 of 787229/25/13 at 3:34ampost #60681 of 787229/25/13 at 3:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Apologies, I haven't been able to post much this last week. I was preoccupied (With a new girlfriend, cheers!). So I will just post the last week or so of fits I felt comfortable enough to share. All of my old clothing no longer fits, so I am making so pretty wholesale changes throughout the fall and winter. Sorry for the angles, best I can ekk out with the new full time job.
Nice pics, all! Who is the maker of last Thursday's coat? The ticket pocket adds a snazzy touch. Is it double vented?post #60682 of 787229/25/13 at 4:18amI'm starting to cycle through the three-piece suits for this season - I've an opening at the Whitney this evening, so I've some excuse for dressing for "an occasion", though openings at the Whitney see as many paint-splattered attendees as suited ones.
I've not worn today's suit since last November - happily, I've not morphed into another shape, and it still fits reasonably well.
Suit & shirt - BB
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart (Grenson Masterpiece)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60683 of 787229/25/13 at 4:20ampost #60684 of 787229/25/13 at 4:40ampost #60685 of 787229/25/13 at 5:16amThanks for all the thumbs over the last few days, I really appreciate it.
We have very rapidly transitioned into autumn here, it's been freezing cold the last few days (highs of about 5C), so the tweeds and flannels are getting heavy use. I'm not complaining.....
Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #60686 of 787229/25/13 at 5:37ampost #60687 of 787229/25/13 at 5:43amQuote:
DC, you're looking sharper day by day. And I am so freaking glad that you changed your background! Das ist wunderbar! Nitpicking here...pants seem to be "hanging" at the bottom. Is that something that can be fixed?post #60688 of 787229/25/13 at 6:24ampost #60689 of 787229/25/13 at 6:28ampost #60690 of 787229/25/13 at 6:29amQuote:Originally Posted by rudals1281
I feel like I was raped and pillaged for yesterday's WAYWRN so I toned it down today.
Just make sure blame is given where blame is due: Tom Ford.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › *New* Ralph Lauren Marlow Size 11US Crockett & Jones Black wingtip... 15 minutes ago
- › The Flat Head 3009 size 34, original hem 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › NWT Chester Barrie 44R 94% grey cashmere overcoat 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...