Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4036  

post #60526 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

I don't think the tie is as disturbing as those low waisted jeans. My one problem with denim is that, as another poster once said, every brand fits horribly in it's own unique way.

 

Come on, that's a really silly generalization. As to whether denim works with blazers / SCs, that's another question, but I'd say if you are going to wear a tie in a combination like this, make it a casual one - a wool knit or something like that.

post #60527 of 78717
Early Sean Connery James Bond here! Clean look!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

Still figuring out the best place to take pictures in the new home. Slightly overexposed, but I can't stand around taking pictures of myself all morning. Tie is a navy Panta and the pocketsquare is courtesy of SF's own Lady Canucker, where ever she and her husband wandered off to.

 

 

Stitchy, I'm either wearing black park aves or flip flops. I'll let your imagination do the rest. Don't skimp on the nail polish.

post #60528 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

Kapp,

I like these fits but don't see the need for a tie in the third one. Honestly, I don't think it's a particularly good choice for the rest of the colors in the fit and you probably would look better just skipping a tie altogether.

Agree on that. It's absolutely non necessary. But sometimes one part of me almost screaming: "wear it" )))) I remember old days when I could easily wear destroyed jeans with tie and sport coat smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Looks good.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

those low waisted jeans

Yeah they're not as good as I was expected. I was trying wear them to death. Almost year gone by now and here is the result ))))
post #60529 of 78717

I've not used anything but natural lighting for months. I just don't take pictures outside. Which is unfortunate. If I had rooftop access, I'd be up there every morning with a tripod, but as is, going outside involves me taking pictures of myself on a street right in front of a middle school. Which seems very, very creepy.

post #60530 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

I don't think the tie is as disturbing as those low waisted jeans. My one problem with denim is that, as another poster once said, every brand fits horribly in it's own unique way.

 

:facepalm: 

post #60531 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Kappelan - very cool

Thanks nod[1].gif
post #60532 of 78717
It's not a generalization, it's my experience. Take it or leave it, it's still true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post
 

 

Come on, that's a really silly generalization.

post #60533 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post
 

 

:facepalm: 

 

Well, it's not classic and timeless, but I do what I can.

post #60534 of 78717
Anyone have an opinion on Corneliani CC Collection???
post #60535 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Stitchy, I'm either wearing black park aves or flip flops. I'll let your imagination do the rest. Don't skimp on the nail polish.

flip flops, but of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I've not used anything but natural lighting for months. I just don't take pictures outside. Which is unfortunate. If I had rooftop access, I'd be up there every morning with a tripod, but as is, going outside involves me taking pictures of myself on a street right in front of a middle school. Which seems very, very creepy.

you are a wimp. outdoor lighting is where its at. suck it up and be embarrassed. a true SFer would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

facepalm.gif  

yeah, im not a jeans guy, but i have seen a plethora of guys here on perfectly fitting jeans.

--

wow. thanks for the "likes" everyone. fistbump.gif
post #60536 of 78717
TTO post moar!

Butler post moar!

Phat Guido post moar! (oh wait, nvm)
post #60537 of 78717

Sunny with a chance of showers. 

 

 

 

 

Suitsupply Napoli jacket

Carmina simpson last brown suede loafers

J crew white chinos

Kent wang red gingham shirt

marcoliani loafer socks

KW PS

post #60538 of 78717
Thanks for the thumbs today, guys!

CarryOn....
post #60539 of 78717
so naturally you went with white pants and suede loafers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiristol View Post

Sunny with a chance of showers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)









Suitsupply Napoli jacket
Carmina simpson last brown suede loafers
J crew white chinos
Kent wang red gingham shirt
marcoliani loafer socks
KW PS
post #60540 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

so naturally you went with white pants and suede loafers?

 

Fortunately, the rain never actually came down. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III