Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4012
Styleforum Top Pickspost #60167 of 787199/18/13 at 10:22ampost #60168 of 787199/18/13 at 10:25ampost #60169 of 787199/18/13 at 10:28ampost #60170 of 787199/18/13 at 10:30ampost #60171 of 787199/18/13 at 10:31ampost #60172 of 787199/18/13 at 10:33ampost #60173 of 787199/18/13 at 10:36ampost #60174 of 787199/18/13 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Digmenow
Howdy from Dallas.
Last Saturday. American Airlines Arena.
Unfortunate pose with hands behind my back taken by sis-in-law from distance on iPhone.
BB Loro Piana Country Club navy blazer.
PRL semi spread blue/white stripe shirt.
Luciano Barbera tie.
Random yet awesome pocket square.
Vintage Florsheim Imperial wingtips (highly polished by Victor at the Dallas Convention Center on Thursday/ $10 including tip!)
I am glad to come across a fellow Texan. I live in Irving.post #60175 of 787199/18/13 at 10:42ampost #60176 of 787199/18/13 at 10:42am
Went shooting in the countryside today. Unfortunately, the colors in the pictures are a little off. So, I put on my action back jacket, perfect for the occasion. Also wearing a Yellowhook tie today, and absolutely love the fuzzy wool. A very unique material, and the colors are perfect for future shooting outings.post #60177 of 787199/18/13 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Get two new MTO shirts, today. Because the shirt pattern is a little bit flashier, I make the rest a little bit boring (navy SB blazer, grey flanell trouser, wine tie, white PS flat fold).
Love the pea coat.post #60178 of 787199/18/13 at 10:45ampost #60179 of 787199/18/13 at 10:47amQuote:
Only the 3rd picture makes the tie seem a tad off to me. But the other photo do your knot justice.post #60180 of 787199/18/13 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MTB-85
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BERG & BERG cotton bow tie and silk pocket square.
Red Herring suede shoes
Matinique oxford shirt
blazer from Selected
Have a good day gentlemen
Really liking the crazy combination of shirt, coat, bow tie, color and pattern. You make it work!
Also, equally appreciating the beautiful, tiled roofs in the background.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 52 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?