상봉중(학교). The wall is of the school; it's right across the street from our new apartment. In the morning, I hear kids chattering on the way to school. It's pleasant (low enough to hear them, high enough so they aren't loud).
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3999post #59971 of 787239/15/13 at 11:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59972 of 787239/16/13 at 1:49amQuote:Originally Posted by MGD83
I like the fit of everything here. Being on the huskier side myself, I never wear sweaters underneath my jackets as I feel they tend to add more bulk to an already larger frame. Same with tweed or heavy looking fabrics. Just my opinion, but everything does fit well including the pants. Guys with fuller legs should never wear slim fitting pants, regardless of whatever anybody else says.
+1. Anyone that's not stick skinny should not wear slim fit flood pants.
p.s., DonC I think you really need to go for unstructured jackets to soften your upper frame. And sweater under jacket looks really bad on you, accentuating your girth. Maybe a solid and inconspicuous one will serve you better.post #59973 of 787239/16/13 at 3:05ampost #59974 of 787239/16/13 at 4:23am
Comments, if any...
post #59975 of 787239/16/13 at 4:30amThe beginning of another work week, with mild temperatures, such that I can be comfortable and suited at the same time.
Suit & shirt - BB
Tie - Paul Stuart
Cufflinks - Michael Cepress via Seattle Art Museum
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And to prove that I can function without French cuff shirts, a picture from my recent visit to Vancouver - more specifically, from the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #59976 of 787239/16/13 at 5:00am
As I was the one who first commented on Don's trouser width, may I just point out that all I said was that I couldn't help but feel that sometimes they were cut too wide.
A couple of weeks back, Don posted one particular fit where the trousers were cut just a little slimmer, and to me this improved his silhouette.
It was just a gut feeling I had. I'm no expert on menswear, but I have to judge and advise on human proportions on a daily basis in my job, and I have a certain level of confidence in my gut feeling. I have no idea whether my observation contradicted any particular rule.
Don responded quickly, stating that he has a couple of pairs of trousers at the tailor now. It will be really interesting to see the results. I might be proven completely wrong, but either way, I really respect the effort Don puts into his dressing and I hope one day to be able to get to a similar level. Keep up the good work, buddy.post #59977 of 787239/16/13 at 5:10amQuote:Originally Posted by omgitswes
I'm always going back and forth on my pants length. I think for now I'm going to stick with this length. And yeah I usually would have had some sort of pocket square, but rushing and watching the game while getting ready it completely slipped my mind.
But thanks for the inputs!
I was the same way at first then I came to the conclusion that a half break with 8.5" taper works best for me. I used to do an 8" taper but was too narrow and my pants wouldn't even fully go over my shoepost #59978 of 787239/16/13 at 5:48ampost #59979 of 787239/16/13 at 6:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
The week starts with my favorit suit from Oxxford clothes. I am very satisfied with the fit of the trousers.
Very nice suit and over all it, and the trousers fit you in a superb way.
I'm not so sure about the shoes with this suit. To me they are too causual.
The suit, tie and PS-combo is a nice colourmatch.post #59980 of 787239/16/13 at 6:22am@Roy Al
Jacket, pants, and shoes work. That shirt is not meant for a tie (the width of the stripes being too close to the width of a tie). Pocket clashes with the jacket (smooth to its rough, cool to its warm). Jacket sleeve is too long.
post #59981 of 787239/16/13 at 6:24ampost #59982 of 787239/16/13 at 6:25amQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
It´s definitely autumn in germany
Hey Don...that guy standing next to you looks just like you, didn't know you had a twin brother. Great looking outfit my friend. richard10post #59983 of 787239/16/13 at 6:38amQuote:
this. trade that for a solid shirt and your in business.
clags, i meant to say, that background is pretty damn cool.post #59984 of 787239/16/13 at 6:45am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › What shoes should I buy for my 2 year mission? 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Rick Owens FW09 Oiled Calf Stooges Sz L 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)