Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3998
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59957 of 787199/15/13 at 4:56pmBraddock - very nice! (your doppelganger might be Cravete_Noire)
YRR92 - countryish, I dig. Socks might need to be depilled or coming to the end of life there... maybe too many patterns going on there too?
Don - In theory I love all the pieces together, but just blur your vision and look at your chest area. There's the shirt collar, tie knot, vest, shirt, and pocket square. Too many elements in one space, plus the sweater/vest has a pattern on it too. I also agree not to slim the pants. Some of yours need it, this pair isn't one of them.post #59958 of 787199/15/13 at 5:10pmpost #59959 of 787199/15/13 at 5:15pmpost #59960 of 787199/15/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
And what has been seen cannot be unseen. Thanks for ruining the mystery. I was quite happy believing you had a pumpkin for a head and chicken feet. The tie is lovely by the way.post #59961 of 787199/15/13 at 6:40pmAWESOME all around. In addition to everything else, shoes look great- throat of the shoe laced up and closed, as it should be. Seems like with all the recent Carmina craze lately, there are a lot of shoes posted with the throat portion pulled open lookin sloppy. Well done on all fronts, sir!post #59962 of 787199/15/13 at 6:50pmpost #59963 of 787199/15/13 at 6:52pmpost #59964 of 787199/15/13 at 6:55pmpost #59965 of 787199/15/13 at 7:05pmpost #59966 of 787199/15/13 at 8:42pmpost #59967 of 787199/15/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Fudge. You ruined for me. I thought you looked something like the dude in your profile pic. LolOriginally Posted by Claghorn
Tie is a bit tough to make out Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Superb look all around but I must caution you to not stand so closely to the wall there since drunkards may have piss on the wall there. And that writing on the brick wall distracted me...still trying to make out what it says.post #59968 of 787199/15/13 at 11:15pm
상봉중(학교). The wall is of the school; it's right across the street from our new apartment. In the morning, I hear kids chattering on the way to school. It's pleasant (low enough to hear them, high enough so they aren't loud).post #59969 of 787199/16/13 at 1:49amQuote:Originally Posted by MGD83
I like the fit of everything here. Being on the huskier side myself, I never wear sweaters underneath my jackets as I feel they tend to add more bulk to an already larger frame. Same with tweed or heavy looking fabrics. Just my opinion, but everything does fit well including the pants. Guys with fuller legs should never wear slim fitting pants, regardless of whatever anybody else says.
+1. Anyone that's not stick skinny should not wear slim fit flood pants.
p.s., DonC I think you really need to go for unstructured jackets to soften your upper frame. And sweater under jacket looks really bad on you, accentuating your girth. Maybe a solid and inconspicuous one will serve you better.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...