Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3997post #59941 of 787199/15/13 at 10:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59942 of 787199/15/13 at 10:48ampost #59943 of 787199/15/13 at 11:32ampost #59944 of 787199/15/13 at 11:39ampost #59945 of 787199/15/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by omgitswes
I also attended a wedding yesterday...in Alabama during one of the biggest games of the season!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is delightful. Just remember to add a white pocket square next time.post #59946 of 787199/15/13 at 12:18pmpost #59947 of 787199/15/13 at 12:24pmI'm always going back and forth on my pants length. I think for now I'm going to stick with this length. And yeah I usually would have had some sort of pocket square, but rushing and watching the game while getting ready it completely slipped my mind.
But thanks for the inputs!post #59948 of 787199/15/13 at 1:53pmpost #59949 of 787199/15/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
It´s definitely autumn in germany
See details (Click to show)
I like the fit of everything here. Being on the huskier side myself, I never wear sweaters underneath my jackets as I feel they tend to add more bulk to an already larger frame. Same with tweed or heavy looking fabrics. Just my opinion, but everything does fit well including the pants. Guys with fuller legs should never wear slim fitting pants, regardless of whatever anybody else says.post #59950 of 787199/15/13 at 2:22pmpost #59951 of 787199/15/13 at 2:35pmpost #59952 of 787199/15/13 at 2:43pmpost #59953 of 787199/15/13 at 2:52pmpost #59954 of 787199/15/13 at 2:56pmpost #59955 of 787199/15/13 at 3:14pmTo Mass this morning:
Vintage Co-Op brown with black/red overcheck 2-piece suit, camel doeskin waistcoat with notched lapels, cream Charles Tyrwhitt shirt, vintage "Woolards" hand-blocked wool foulard tie, khaki silk handkerchief and braces, brown hose, chocolate brown suede Oxfords (Samuel Windsor)
Reverse painted glass expandable links (vintage) with game bird design, Kienzel pocket watch with two-tone fancy chain and gold-filled pencil.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1483 Active Users (292 Members and 1191 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?