or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3996  

post #59926 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

Getting married on college football saturday? How dare they!

 

It's okay, they had all the good games broadcasting live on screens during the ceremony!

post #59927 of 78722

Colors just weren't coming out right indoors, so... Outside pic.

 


 

Closeup and shoes (Click to show)

 

post #59928 of 78722
post #59929 of 78722

Brunch and shopping.  I didn't buy anything.  Not sure what's up with the right shoulder.  

 

post #59930 of 78722
ditto on the trousers-- makes a real difference when trousers tailored a bit slimmer, as I've seen from ya in previous posts over last month or so
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post

Nice fit Don, although I always have this feeling your trousers are cut a bit too wide.

post #59931 of 78722
In the mail today was a catalog for Peter Millar. I am only 34. Am I older than I think?
post #59932 of 78722

Sunday outfit for shopping and relaxing.

 

It's nearly all Canali today. This is what happens when the Canali boutique is a few doors down from one's office building. I'm a slave to their six-monthly sales.

 

 

 

PS: Pal Zileri

Tie: Oxford

Watch: Stowa

post #59933 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post
 

Sunday outfit for shopping and relaxing.

 

It's nearly all Canali today. This is what happens when the Canali boutique is a few doors down from one's office building. I'm a slave to their six-monthly sales.

 

PS: Pal Zileri

Tie: Oxford

Watch: Stowa

 

Sorry, the very pale shoes don't go with the outfit (plus I'm not sure I like them at all).

post #59934 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

Colors just weren't coming out right indoors, so... Outside pic.

 


 

Closeup and shoes (Click to show)

 

Unless it is the camera angle, your blazer seems to be quite short.

post #59935 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post
 

 

Sorry, the very pale shoes don't go with the outfit (plus I'm not sure I like them at all).

 

Hmm...you're probably right.

 

I like them, and they do get compliments, but I think in future I might steer clear of them when wearing dark brown trousers. They certainly aren't easy to work into an outfit in a way that doesn't stand out like dog's balls.

post #59936 of 78722

It´s definitely autumn in germany

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 
post #59937 of 78722
AAS and Gringo Daddy, I really like your fits. Good stuff!
post #59938 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post

It´s definitely autumn in germany
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I disagree with everyone else on your tapering the pants. You need some width down there to balance your hulking torso.
post #59939 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

AAS and Gringo Daddy, I really like your fits. Good stuff!

Thank you. 

post #59940 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post


I disagree with everyone else on your tapering the pants. You need some width down there to balance your hulking torso.

I agree with this.  Don is a big man and looks great in his clothes.  Too tapered trousers would cause in imbalance. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III