Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3994post #59896 of 787219/13/13 at 4:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59897 of 787219/13/13 at 4:46pmpost #59898 of 787219/13/13 at 5:00pmpost #59899 of 787219/13/13 at 5:44pmpost #59900 of 787219/13/13 at 5:44pmpost #59901 of 787219/13/13 at 6:22pmniidawg3, had to add an additional comment to the many-- that DB looks great, hall of fame style as per your usual. fit, shoulders, everything as it is SUPPOSED to be, really great man! hope you'll continue more frequent posts.
I seem to have missed it, did niidawg3 identify the make of this suit?post #59902 of 787219/13/13 at 7:48pmpost #59903 of 787219/13/13 at 8:10pmpost #59904 of 787219/13/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by The_Foxx
niidawg3, had to add an additional comment to the many-- that DB looks great, hall of fame style as per your usual. fit, shoulders, everything as it is SUPPOSED to be, really great man! hope you'll continue more frequent posts.
I seem to have missed it, did niidawg3 identify the make of this suit?
It's bespoken.post #59905 of 787219/13/13 at 8:44pmpost #59906 of 787219/13/13 at 9:08pmQuote:
Hells no. There are so many denim options is makes me sick. Further, Jeans are not supposed to fit like bespoke trousers; buy em slim and real snug because they'll stretch and eventually fit like a glove. You just need to take a day and try on all kinds. Start with APC. Generally a good option for those just getting into denim.post #59907 of 787219/14/13 at 3:04am
After my one moment of triumph (eight thumbs and counting), seems my more recent efforts have lapsed back into the more familiar vortex of despondency and thumblessness. Oh well. Try, and try again.
Here's today's Saturday-semi-cazh fit. Sans tie - although had I been in possession of a plain navy grenadine, things might have been otherwise.
Over-exuberant PS: Herringbone
Post-pro: iPhotopost #59908 of 787219/14/13 at 4:00ampost #59909 of 787219/14/13 at 4:31ampost #59910 of 787219/14/13 at 5:10am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Grad Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 38 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Opinions on this bag for work? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...