My apologies. I guess that I use it at the beginning. Didn't really know how to use it. I will try on the next post!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3983
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59732 of 787239/10/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Lilac- That is about as close to perfect as it gets.
Choco- it's amazing how well RTW suits fit you. I'm 3 hours from you and I'm considering making the haul to visit your tailor. Always impressed.post #59733 of 787239/10/13 at 6:09pmpost #59734 of 787239/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #59735 of 787239/10/13 at 7:06pmpost #59736 of 787239/10/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
+1 It was a great experience getting to meet Gianpaolo and Lino when I visited. Both gentlemen were extremely humble and charming!post #59737 of 787239/10/13 at 7:32pmThanks for the comments on the jacket yesterday everyone. It is one of my favorites. It, however, does need to be altered as I have lost a touch of weight and it could use some slimming in the upper body and waist area. Thanks!
It was 97 in Detroit today. Light colors and light fabrics were in order. Oxford cloth pants, cotton jacket, and I wore navy bucks at the bottom.post #59738 of 787239/10/13 at 8:01pmpost #59739 of 787239/10/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
We had the chance to speak with Lino for about 1.5 hours and it was a real pleasure. He's truly passionate about what he does, he loves it and you can feel it from the very moment you start talking to him.
Since somebody asked about the 7 tie, 7 is his favourite number, so he begun to insert it in his ties. Many people liked the idea and asked him to insert the 7s on the ties that they were buying from him. So, after many requests, he just started to produce them. On an unrelated note, all the ties are made with the same fabrics as the suits, and they feel amazing. I'd honestly buy them without the 7 though. Anyway, if you come to Milan, Al Bazar is definitely a place to go, IMHO.post #59740 of 787239/10/13 at 11:49pmpost #59741 of 787239/11/13 at 3:26am
DC your fits r just getting better and better. and BTW the English competence of Germans never ceases to amaze me- figures i guess given u kind of inveneted it way back rite?.
last fit from me for a while, going into the jungle.
BB SC, Kama BD, Drakes wool-silk, Carter 7 fold, Vass suede
London 5-eyespost #59742 of 787239/11/13 at 4:50ampost #59743 of 787239/11/13 at 5:17ampost #59744 of 787239/11/13 at 5:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Pliny
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This would be such a great outfit had you just held back a little on the socks. Too matchy-matchy by far. I would even consider substituting discreet black or dark brown shoes for the suedes.post #59745 of 787239/11/13 at 6:18am
Diaz I'll swap u that tie n square for my check jacket. love that damn tieOriginally Posted by RDiaz
collar is messed up in close-upQuote:
agree the socks r not rite- black shoe'd be a def no-no tho - the fit has casual elements- OCBD, brown tie, puffed square, blazer that aren't compatible with the formality of black shoes. suede's rite here IMO but with blue socks.
Edited by Pliny - 9/11/13 at 7:06am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 47 seconds ago
- › Inverallan 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 9 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)