or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3965  

post #59461 of 78717
I've had to move the buttons on several of my shirt cuffs already. I just take it as part of the necessity. Still, anyone have any sleeve length measurements from their classic fit shirts with a 15 to 15 1/2 collar?
post #59462 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

I wear a 15.75 New York slim fit, but the shirt has 35.5 inch sleeves, which is too long for me, while the Tokyo slim fit has 33 inch sleeves, which is too short for me. Need something in between ffffuuuu.gif

bam. good news for me...thats perfect. bad news for you though. sorry monkey!
post #59463 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

I wear a 15.75 New York slim fit, but the shirt has 35.5 inch sleeves, which is too long for me, while the Tokyo slim fit has 33 inch sleeves, which is too short for me. Need something in between ffffuuuu.gif

35.5? Goddam!
post #59464 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

I've had to move the buttons on several of my shirt cuffs already. I just take it as part of the necessity. Still, anyone have any sleeve length measurements from their classic fit shirts with a 15 to 15 1/2 collar?

 

These measurements are pretty accurate, except the shirts don't shrink as much as they state: http://kamakurashirts.com/contents/styleguide/

post #59465 of 78717
Shanks
post #59466 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


bam. good news for me...thats perfect. bad news for you though. sorry monkey!

 

I might be a monkey, but unfortunately I don't have the monkey proportions. I'd buy like half of their collection if they'd offer different sleeve lengths, the shirts are just that nice.

post #59467 of 78717
canta - that last one is disgusting. RL? I have to admit some of mine look like that, but I'm slowly replacing them.
post #59468 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

shite photo, barely a break in biz Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Too much shirt. Way too much shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

It's cooling down in the city.  New socks and new shoes today. TASSEKS. (Click to show)




 












Tasseks aren't my thing, but I like them for you. Nice.
post #59469 of 78717


post #59470 of 78717
Gentlemen, here's a fascinating distraction on numerous levels

http://www.omastthemovie.com/

Trailer to a fabulous movie.

Splendid.
post #59471 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

m1.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg

I love the tie, what brand is it? Where I can get one?

Many thanks,
post #59472 of 78717

My money is on E. Marinella :tounge:

 

If not, it's something you would be likely to find in that brand anyways.

post #59473 of 78717
Any advice where to buy this tie in the net?

Thanks!
post #59474 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


 

 

You sunofa...

 

I was going to wear something very similar to this to dinner on Saturday. ONE OF US IS GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE!

post #59475 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLopez View Post

Any advice where to buy this tie in the net?

Thanks!

 

 

No idea on that particular tie - perhaps Malford knows...

 

E. & G. Cappelli is a good online source to get ties of that style.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III