or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3942  

post #59116 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post

 

I will get slammed hard for this, but I have to admit Spoo's color choices are almost never to my liking. On the other hand, fit is pretty much always impeccable for RTW, and he's got a great sense of style.

 

Of course tastes are like asses, everyone's got one...

 

I agree on his fit. I don't know how he does it, but it's always spot on. I guess he has a tailor who knows him well.

post #59117 of 78717

Not feeling this. The jacket doesn't work with the rest. But I do like the jacket itself. In fact, I kinda want it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

For the Firday Challenge, wasn't going to upload it, but Sugarbutch's outfit in there ecouraged me

 

Quick shot before going out

 

peepwall[1].gif

 

post #59118 of 78717

I gave away my last purple tie to the Caritas thus I won't classify as Friday challenged today even if this means losing the preferential parking spot.

 

 

 

crosspost: Straßenware & De Nîmes

 

In the words of warren zevon, my colour calibration's fucked up.

 

Sweater is burned orange and shirt is palest of blue university stripe and not the teal it pretends to be. Last picture's cool, though.

 

 

 

post #59119 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

I gave away my last purple tie to the Caritas thus I won't classify as Friday challenged today even if this means losing the preferential parking spot.

 

 

 

crosspost: Straßenware & De Nîmes

 

In the words of warren zevon, my colour calibration's fucked up.

 

Sweater is burned orange and shirt is palest of blue university stripe and not the teal it pretends to be. Last picture's cool, though.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Very nice.  I love the shirt collar.  Custom?  

post #59120 of 78717

New suit from Belvest.

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #59121 of 78717
Clapeyron, that's a cool, breezy fit. Not sure I'd wear those shoes with it but it looks good on you.

DC, did you have those buttons relocated rather than having the jacket altered? Something seems amiss with the button placement and lack of overlap on that db.
post #59122 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

I gave away my last purple tie to the Caritas thus I won't classify as Friday challenged today even if this means losing the preferential parking spot.

 

 

 

crosspost: Straßenware & De Nîmes

 

In the words of warren zevon, my colour calibration's fucked up.

 

Sweater is burned orange and shirt is palest of blue university stripe and not the teal it pretends to be. Last picture's cool, though.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Very nice.  I love the shirt collar.  Custom?  

 

 

Custom, Das Oneshirt - Green

post #59123 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

DC, did you have those buttons relocated rather than having the jacket altered? Something seems amiss with the button placement and lack of overlap on that db.

 

Yes I changed the position for 4 cm. There was not much reserve on the side stitches.

post #59124 of 78717
clapey, very nice. great looking bag/briefcase. nice shoes too. deets?
post #59125 of 78717
interview today...channeled my inner stitch and skipped the PS. I feel naked as fuck...may as well hang my wang out of my zipper.

post #59126 of 78717

I've been experimenting with shorts, tie and sport coat look.  

 

Today. 

 

 

 

Details. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

The other day.  

 

 

Details. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

post #59127 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

interview today...channeled my inner stitch and skipped the PS. I feel naked as fuck...may as well hang my wang out of my zipper.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

Good luck.  Nice suit.  That tie is all kinds of weird to me.  It looks like wavy black corduroy.  I think a twill, knit or grenadine would have been better.  I hope you button your shirt cuff before the interview.  

post #59128 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Good luck.  Nice suit.  That tie is all kinds of weird to me.  It looks like wavy black corduroy.  I think a twill, knit or grenadine would have been better.  I hope you button your shirt cuff before the interview.  

hmm...i never considered a solid black cashmere/silk to be weird...but youre wearing yellow shorts with a sportcoat so i think we just have different tastes. wink.gif

out of curiosity...what would make a twill or grenadine better?

and no. i dont think ive buttoned my cuff buttons in over a decade.
post #59129 of 78717
derk - great fit. especially without teh PS lol. but really, a white PS would be great. why did you skip it?
post #59130 of 78717

Those are all solid looks AAS weren't it for the trousers stopping half way through.

 

Unless of course the New York in your signature refers to the state and you are not going to work in New York City but rather attend a wedding in scenic Rhinebeck.
 

 

Sweet Luxire Shirt, though. From what I've seen I'd wager, given the horizontal stripes, that this the most conservative shirt in your wardrobe.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III