Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3940
Styleforum Top Pickspost #59087 of 787218/30/13 at 5:55ampost #59088 of 787218/30/13 at 6:27amSprezziamo and Victor, loving the fits! Especially the salmon tie/gray suit combo.
My fit today is a X post from the Friday challenge thread. Probably not enough purple in the tie to qualify but thought I'd give it a shot.
SC Brooks Brothers silk/wool
Tie Trafalgar silk/cotton
Pants Incotex wool
Shoes Santonipost #59089 of 787218/30/13 at 6:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Had an unplanned meeting so...
This one is just fantastic!
And this suit + tie combo is superb as well.post #59090 of 787218/30/13 at 6:40ampost #59091 of 787218/30/13 at 7:00ampost #59092 of 787218/30/13 at 7:07am
because most people would have botched the job. i dont think id wear red pants, but if you are going to, thats the way to do it.
Sprezziamo - tie knot needs a lil work, but i quite like the fit.
ebonyman and cousin D - very nice.post #59093 of 787218/30/13 at 7:26amQuote:
I disagree. I just don't like this combo. When I wear red trou (and I do) I try to soften the look of it by wearing cool colors. There is just too much contrast in that fit for me. On the other hand, everything fits nicely and he probably wears it with confidence. So anyone on the street would probably say he looks good. Just not my cuppa. And I think my reasoning is sound. That's all.post #59094 of 787218/30/13 at 7:36ami hear ya, but i think there are few colors that work as well with red as navy. and one loud/fun/bright color is enough. i think the navy tones down the pop a little and makes it more more pleasing to look at it.
AND IF YOU DONT LIKE RED WHITE AND BLUE YOU BIST GIT THE F*CK OUT MAH CUNTREEEE!!!!!post #59095 of 787218/30/13 at 7:39ampost #59096 of 787218/30/13 at 7:43ampost #59097 of 787218/30/13 at 7:50ampost #59098 of 787218/30/13 at 7:52amSpoo clearly gets a well deserved/earned benefit of the doubt when posting a fit like this. On top of the fact that he dares to, 99.9% of the time he pulls it off. His pics exhibit a great deal of confidence in how he looks. The tailoring of his fits is also on a "whole 'notha level".
I thought I was pretty sharp before seeing guys like Spoo, fat guido, Victor and some others. Now that a lot of the senior members no longer post in this thread, Spoo is the remaining "Boss" that many of us look to for inspiration. And it's not just a matter of being able to put on expensive clothing. It's the blending of colors and textures along with the perfect tailoring and killing it wearing both corporate and casual.
No one is perfect and everyone "misses" from time to time but this dude hits it out the park pretty consistently. If only he were bald...LOL
Fanboy out!post #59099 of 787218/30/13 at 7:54amQuote:
My doubt has no benefit to give! I judge based on individual outfits, not personalities.
I agree with you though, Spoo looks spectacular almost always. He has been an inspiration to me.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 3 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 4 minutes ago
- › Interchangeable Tie Bar 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...