Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3934
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks! It's certainly smarter than yesterday's fit, but I'm not as fond of it. In winter, I'd prefer it though. Not sure which I'll put forward as my challenge entry; I think this one would probably get more votes.
And I'll stick with "fits". Mainly because my outfits have a tendency to cause seizures amongst viewers.
yes. really nice tailoring job there, crusty.
i like the top. imo the chinos are WAY to casual for the rest of that fit.
Nice suit, I have Canalis in the 14xxx and 19xxx series, but what is that one? You look like a 13xxx guy. What is the three button option? Most I've seen of them are very hard three, and not 3-roll-2 like that. If you could be a good guy and post the model number of that, it would help! ....IMHO a very rare piece.
Model is : AL 13320/32 It's at least 10 years old.
For some reason, i have an aversion to stripes lately.....for the longest time i ONLY bought striped ties so i had to force myself to stop...But that double red stripe is SOOOO nice. I also love the forest green with pindots..but im not sure if theyre still available.
I agree with stitcher regarding the pants, though I'm less averse to them. Tonally (since this seems to be what's on my mind) the shirt and pants in combination are reminiscent of summer where as the tie, square, and jacket work to create a rustic feel that jars against this. The shirt can work with the top because light blue is a total work horse, but this creates a discordance with the bottom. I think a mid grey flannel trouser would be much better, along with a pair of dark brown suede derbies. All over though - did I get to this statement before anyone else? - I wish more first posts in this thread were as consistent as this.
Also, beware the moose knuckle. We are not tailors - which often bears repeating - and do not need to know which way you dress.
I've not been big on stripes either. My last few tie purchases have been macclesfield prints, which I should probably stop. Maybe I should go in for it just to break the cycle. They also still have the forest green with dots in stock. Maybe I'll make a run at both. Something to think on today.
Definitely not bad. The pants are too informal for the top, and the tie, though beautiful isn't doing it for me with that jacket. The tie might be a bit too vivid.
Holdfast--that had better be this week's entry. And it had better win.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Italian CBD 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Margiela GATS | size 42/9US 9 minutes ago
- › Six skills of Men's color matching 11 minutes ago
- › WTB - Keen or Teva waterproof sandals in good shape. Size 11 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw