You can send foreskin in the mail?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3933
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58982 of 787228/28/13 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
I disagree about the tie. The textural difference breaks up the monotony of the worsted suit with the rather formal shirt and keeps up with the break in pattern and scale that the tie also provides. It certainly takes center stage within the outfit, but that's not necessarily a bad thing - especially since it doesn't do so in a gaudy or overpowering way. The rest moves to compliment around it and fits with it. While this isn't a description of the orchestral harmony that is often sought after, orchestras often feature soloists for specific pieces, and within a greater context it's more than likely just fine.
that was what I was going for..I wanted to break away from the monotony of the conservative business outfit (which is my uniform at work)..I know its risky wearing Wool ties in the summer.. but I wanted to add some texture without taking away from the outfit.. like I said earlier I was not to keen on the tie with the suit.. but said what the heck and went with it.. no one even noticed and I got a lot of compliments on the tie ( dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing)..post #58983 of 787228/28/13 at 8:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by chocsosa
that was what I was going for..I wanted to break away from the monotony of the conservative business outfit (which is my uniform at work)..I know its risky wearing Wool ties in the summer.. but I wanted to add some texture without taking away from the outfit.. like I said earlier I was not to keen on the tie with the suit.. but said what the heck and went with it.. no one even noticed and I got a lot of compliments on the tie ( dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing)..
One of my favorite ties to wear in the summer is a bright orange unlined six-fold cashmere I bought from Ed. I especially like it as things move towards - but not yet into - autumn because of the seasonal connotation for the cashmere even though the color makes it a distinctly non-winter tie. I also have a wool/linen gun club check that I bought from Vanda before they were Vanda that is light enough to wear whenever I want - provided that it's appropriate to the rest of things. The dryness of both really appeals to me here in Texas because it's rather non-reflective, and our sun here is at least as bright as the one in your pictures. Silk ties often glare unless they're exceedingly matte.
All of this really makes me think that I should invest in a shantung(sp?) to try things out as perhaps a midground, but I've not gotten around to it yet.post #58984 of 787228/28/13 at 9:29pmpost #58985 of 787228/29/13 at 12:04ampost #58986 of 787228/29/13 at 12:35ampost #58987 of 787228/29/13 at 1:15ampost #58988 of 787228/29/13 at 2:52ampost #58989 of 787228/29/13 at 4:26amToday's suit I wore some four weeks ago, after not having worn it in a long time. It was in need of tailoring, being too loose on me. I just got it back last night from the tailor - results are as below.
Suit - BB Regent
Shirt & cufflinks - Tyrwhitt
Tie & braces - Paul Stuart
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #58990 of 787228/29/13 at 5:03am
you can. Make sure to pay extra fro tracking and insurance.Quote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
One of my favorite ties to wear in the summer is a bright orange unlined six-fold cashmere I bought from Ed. t as bright as the one in your pictures. Silk ties often glare unless they're exceedingly matte.
All of this really makes me think that I should invest in a shantung(sp?) to try things out as perhaps a midground, but I've not gotten around to it yet.
I have that exact tie....and its definitely one of my favorites for the reasons you mentioned.
and yes...you REALLY need to try out some shantungs....i have a few by drakes and vanda...I LOVE my brown vanda... go kop...naow.post #58991 of 787228/29/13 at 5:04ampost #58992 of 787228/29/13 at 5:10ampost #58993 of 787228/29/13 at 5:40am
They're actually dark brown chelseas (RM Williams). Out of curiosity, where did this term "rig" come about to refer to an outfit? Quasi-military thing?
That sounds like a challenge to me!
(nice outfit, btw.)
More playing around with purple ties in readiness for this week's challenge theme (I actually prefer yesterday's implementation, esp. given the season):post #58994 of 787228/29/13 at 5:43ampost #58995 of 787228/29/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thanks! It's certainly smarter than yesterday's fit, but I'm not as fond of it. In winter, I'd prefer it though. Not sure which I'll put forward as my challenge entry; I think this one would probably get more votes.
And I'll stick with "fits". Mainly because my outfits have a tendency to cause seizures amongst viewers.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Establishing the market price for a vintage bespoke suit 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › This formula boosts my virility up overall gently 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Random Anime thoughts. 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...